• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Nice game. Looks promising. Love digimon & can't wait to play this. Great job guys

Years
Thank for appreciation to all guys! in a few days there will be some video updates. :) hope you like it! (and maybe i could ask to go in game showcase section xD)

Years
This sincerely looks brilliant, thank you so much for making this. I was wanting a new digimon game to play, and now you have fulfilled it. Also would it be possible for you to put updates on this thread so we can see the progress you are making? But thanks for making this and don't give up!

Years
This sincerely looks brilliant, thank you so much for making this. I was wanting a new digimon game to play, and now you have fulfilled it. Also would it be possible for you to put updates on this thread so we can see the progress you are making? But thanks for making this and don't give up!
Thank you very much for you appreciation and for your advice we just added the update section in this thread so you can see the progress :)

Years
The game looks amazing! The story reminds me of Digimon World 3 and the way to obtain Digimon is similar to Digimon Dusk and Dawn game. Will this have digi eggs and digi crests?

Years
The game looks amazing! The story reminds me of Digimon World 3 and the way to obtain Digimon is similar to Digimon Dusk and Dawn game. Will this have digi eggs and digi crests?
Thank you Eva the story is similar to Digimon World 3 because we want Tamers that fight with others digimon in the game and yes probably there will be both Digicrest and Digieggs :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Simply amazing. Good job. The plot is fascinating.

Have you got more screenshots? Could you put another video or screenshot with the moves of the digimons plese?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Well I've been following this thread for quite a bit now, and I'm loving the idea. I hope nothing gets in your way to finishing this, I've always been a Digimon fan :P keep going!

Years
Simply amazing. Good job. The plot is fascinating.

Have you got more screenshots? Could you put another video or screenshot with the moves of the digimons plese?

Thank you very much we just added new screenshot and we are preparing a new video, it will be ready in these days

Years
Well I've been following this thread for quite a bit now, and I'm loving the idea. I hope nothing gets in your way to finishing this, I've always been a Digimon fan :P keep going!
Don't worry friend we want absolutely finish this game becuase we love
Digimon :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Nice vid! Glad to see this game is progressing nicely.

I'm curious tho, are you using default RPG Maker XP tiles at the moment, and if so,
do you plan on making new tiles for the game?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I loved the new video. But I think that Leomon's attack should be fire type.

Another thing that I like too much is that you're using the "fields" of Digimon world DS Dawn/Dusk. They are so cool. I hope you uploap more videos and screenshoots soon.

PD: Ahh, the firts video has disappeared!

Years
Nice vid! Glad to see this game is progressing nicely.

I'm curious tho, are you using default RPG Maker XP tiles at the moment, and if so,
do you plan on making new tiles for the game?
thank you my friend :) we are using tiles from Aveyond 2 and for the moment we are not planning to make new tiles

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Wow nice video!! I liked the botamon story! ?????????????????? i want to save them all!! Please dont give up on this game :-) and the animations are very cool and original! Welldone!!
Hope to see others news soon!!

Years
Wow nice video!! I liked the botamon story! ������������������ i want to save them all!! Please dont give up on this game :-) and the animations are very cool and original! Welldone!!
Hope to see others news soon!!

Thank you very much mewtwo you can save them soon dont worry :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Hi dydd90, I just watched the new video and there are some spelling mistakes in the introduction and in what Botamon says, just letting you know. The story looks a little like DW1, at least what you showed in that video. I keep waiting to play this (y)

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I do hope this gets finished Ive played all the Digimon games in psx and this one reminds me of those games.. I do like to help but i dont have the skills lol

Years
Hi dydd90, I just watched the new video and there are some spelling mistakes in the introduction and in what Botamon says, just letting you know. The story looks a little like DW1, at least what you showed in that video. I keep waiting to play this (y)
Thank you vichorio we inspired to DW1 The mistake are been correct
I do hope this gets finished Ive played all the Digimon games in psx and this one reminds me of those games.. I do like to help but i dont have the skills lol
Dont worry if you have not skill suggestion are appreciated :)

Back