• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Would love to join, please :)

Name: Miau
Two cute Pokemon: Sewaddle and Corsola
Partner Pokemon: Vicky the Sewaddle

Ah man, just two? I would've nominated so many cute Pokemon! I chose Corsola because I just found one in Humilau; as for Vicky, she's part of my team in B2 and just kicked Marlon's butt. She's now a Leavanny, but she's been with us since she was a teeny tiny adorable Sewaddle back on Rt 20.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Name: trotz59
Two cute Pokemon: Roserade and Squirtle
Partner Pokemon: Lily the Roserade
Okay so I know Roserade is a fully evolved Pokemon, which typically takes away from the pokemon a cuteness since evolution usually increases power and decreases cuteness, but I think Roserade is just sooo adorable. It's even it's own love poem with its flowers. Roserade is also one of my
All time favorite pokemon
As for Squirtle, I find to be a generally adorable little turtle, and my first Pokemon ever.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hmm, well, while I agree that Fighting and Steel don't have many Pokemon that might be considered cute, I think that many Ghost types are really adorable, mainly the unevolved: Misdreavus, Shuppet, Litwick, Frillish.

I personally think Sableye is also cute, though I've seen creepy Sableye fanart, so not everyone agrees, obviously. Maybe that's why Ghost types aren't considered cute by most people; their Pokedex entries are just begging artists to make realistic, twisted, creepy art of otherwise adorable, wide-eyed, innocent little cuties :D

Years
Hoppip is super adorable as well. n~n It always looks so happy and pink and ahhh. I mean, look at it!:

Spoiler:

It's so cute, omg.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hoppip is super adorable as well. n~n It always looks so happy and pink and ahhh. I mean, look at it!:

Spoiler:

It's so cute, omg.

*Dies of cuteness*

Signing on and looking at this thread makes my day so much better~ I need to wallpaper my room in cute pokemon pictures. x3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
@MIAU I love ghost pokemon! Especially Duskull and Litwick :3

AND OMG HOPPIP <3 I have always loved Hoppip and Jumpluff. They are some of my favorite grass pokemon.

Litwick and Duskull
Spoiler:

Jumpluff and Pikachu
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Here are some cute pictures I found of Riolu, which is the only cute Fighting pokemon I can think of.
wht about Scraggy?? it is also cute <333

tumblr_m3hb0vWGNw1qfasddo1_500.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Name: TenaciousWolf
Two cute Pokemon: Shinx and Joltik
Partner Pokemon: Shyla the Joltik

There are a lot of cute Pokemon out there, it's hard to just pick a few. If I had to chose, Vulpix, Joltik, Shinx, Eevee, and Spheal would be my top 5. Not too many people mention Joltik or Spheal in their cute lists, but I could never make a cuteness list without them! Especially Spheal, it's so chubby and round. XD Joltik's also so tiny and fluffy, and those big eyes are certainly attractive.

Years
Name: Steve
Two Cute Pokemon: TORCHIICCC, Mudkip
Partner Pokemon: TORCCHICCCC :3

I'm lost, Ozzy I need more structure! THERRE'S NO TOPIC

*OCD Mode Activated*

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
@TenaciousWolf
What are you saying? Who doesn't think balls of fuzz aren't adorable? Both Joltik and Spheal are definitely on my cute list :)

Here's some Joltik!
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Every time I see Joltik, I want ten of them.

And it's a loop, so...

I'm going to get flooded with them! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah~ *cuteness overload*

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
hi. can i join? c:

NAME: hiinotama
TWO CUTIES: Snorunt and Cleffa and Spheal and Slowpoke and others, because AWWWWW.
PARDNER CUTIE: i know this hasnt been suggested yet, but could i have a Swinub partner? nicknamed Snout!

Avishka. OH MY GOD THAT DANCING SCRAGGY GIF WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Hi all new members!

Now it might be that I'm a little weird, but I find this here picture of Glaceon and Leafeon infinitely adorable...
Spoiler:

Say hello to Furret!
32845339_th.jpg

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
aww, i love that Furret! so cute.
thought i'd share some Swinub! because i love it. i used to want a plushie of it so bad. {XD}
im not very resourceful at looking up fanart though, i'll look for more later! also some Sableye!
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
awesome pics peiia and hiino <33

wht do u guys think of the Currently unconfirmed X and Y pokemon?? which is the cutest??

Spoiler:

tnfsf11

Username: AnonygooseD
2 cute pokes: Chikorita & Cyndaquil
Partner: Cyndaquil
How many moves can Teddiursa learn in total in Generation IV?
I would never know, but PokemonDB.net says 14 so it's 14 :)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Furret says hiiiii~
Furret.240.478941.jpg

And to answer Avishka's question, I found Erikiteru kinda derpy cute, but that pic you posted is so adorable and girly! But still, Yancham is to me the cutest ♥

Also, I can't believe the amount of (great) fanart that's already online!

Spoiler:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
welcome to new members! i came to share some SABLEYE
though i actually wanted to find some with his teeth showing, but this i found even cuter c:
Spoiler:

as for the new Pokémon, i have to say Yancham takes the cake for me... but Fletchling is ADOWABWE too ^_^

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Sableye is a really cool Pokémon, but I never really thought of it as cute. I compliment your quirky taste Hiinotama! And Mugi-chan... :3

Eevee... *faints*
Spoiler:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
For Hiinotama and others that enjoy the creepy cute, here's some more Sableye. Teeth edition!

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back