• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here and ready to trade!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey there! Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone in the community.

I decided to start a trade shop since I have one on another site, and I'm hoping to get more people interested in what I have to offer.

I'm really excited for this new opportunity!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey there! Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone in the community.

I decided to start a trade shop since I have one on another site, and I'm hoping to get more people interested in what I have to offer.

I'm really excited for this new opportunity!
Hi and welcome to the community! You seem to have been actively posting and trading already :D glad to see. I hope you'll keep enjoying the site and make many friends here. See you around~

Years
Much luck! Trading can be a little slow sometimes depending on the season (and how far along we are into the last Pokemon game's release), but I hope you'll get lots of interest. [: Either way there's lots to do here so welcome and have fun, Elliott. ^^

Back