• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo

Zura

yuh
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys, thought it was time to do a little introduction thing for myself so,,,

I'm Zura, and I'm currently working on a FireRed hack called Pokemon Velvet! I hope to have a thread up sometime soon for its development. I've been doing rom hacking for about 3 years now and thought it was time to try to make something of it.

My favorite Pokemon include Luxray, Umbreon, and Minccino!

Hope to see you all soon. ^^

Years
Welcome to PC Zura! PC is one of the best places to get help on/promote Fan Games. (You can find that in our Fan Games Section)
Your game sounds interesting, how's the progress going?

Last edited:

Zura

yuh
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2018
I'm currently about to make the first gym! There's already the fairy type, bw repel system, and a lot more implemented into it already.
(After reading the rom hacking thread rules I probably won't be able to make its thread for a long while lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey guys, thought it was time to do a little introduction thing for myself so,,,

I'm Zura, and I'm currently working on a FireRed hack called Pokemon Velvet! I hope to have a thread up sometime soon for its development. I've been doing rom hacking for about 3 years now and thought it was time to try to make something of it.

My favorite Pokemon include Luxray, Umbreon, and Minccino!

Hope to see you all soon. ^^

Hope your hack goes well. <33 Feel free to check out the boards too, and I do hope we cans ee you be as active as you can be!

And welcome to the forums, friend! Have a great day, and I hope we can be buds. :]

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! You've joined the right place to share your hack/get assistance with any trouble you might have. The Fan Games section would be the place to do that. I'm always up for a great hack and I look forward to you posting yours sometime down the road. I do hope you venture off into the other sections of the community! If you have questions, please do ask any moderator or in our Feedback &
Support
section. I hope we can chat soon. Good luck with your hack! <3

Back