• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Hey, I'd be very interested in one of your shiny Totodiles (not the ones with the bred moves) and a shiny Larvitar.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
checking now....

checking now....

Did you find anything you wanted? If so please PM me your list of Pokemon so I can get them cloned for you. I can trade after 9 PM PST almost everynight. Anytime I am here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST I can trade. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry i missed your reply. Can trade for them if needed.
sure, if you want to
Hey, I'd be very interested in one of your shiny Totodiles (not the ones with the bred moves) and a shiny Larvitar.
ok, use my platinum fc
Did you find anything you wanted? If so please PM me your list of Pokemon so I can get them cloned for you. I can trade after 9 PM PST almost everynight. Anytime I am here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST I can trade. Thanks.:)
I'm interested in these:

Distant Land Totodile level 5 UT
Distant Land Chickorita level 5 UT
Hey!

I've got a 10ANNIV Pikachu if you want :)
Is it UT and legit?

Last edited:

KingArmag

Muser
Years
Oh... really??? wait I got a lv.100 EV'd Shiny Zangoose...

and if you want I could clone the shiny Charizard... so we can both have a copy...

Last edited:
Years
sure, if you want to

ok, use my platinum fc

I'm interested in these:

Is it UT and legit?

Ok, what would you want for them? I have a Trade thread, link in my signature. I'll trade anything on my list for them. Or multiple of each if you find more than two you'd want.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
sure, if you want to

ok, use my platinum fc

I'm interested in these:

Is it UT and legit?

Ok. I can get them cloned for you tomorrow. Will you be here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST tomorrow night? If so I can trade then unless I am on earlier but I don't know. Thanks. I will need your FC please. Use my Diamond FC.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ok, what would you want for them? I have a Trade thread, link in my signature. I'll trade anything on my list for them. Or multiple of each if you find more than two you'd want.
ok, checking...
Ok. I can get them cloned for you tomorrow. Will you be here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST tomorrow night? If so I can trade then unless I am on earlier but I don't know. Thanks. I will need your FC please. Use my Diamond FC.:)
I can clone them now if you want me too, im usually online around 2 pm EST

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
To be honnest, no.

I'm looking for someone who can check my Pokémon, because I haven't got l*nker and PokeSav...

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What do you want for your GCA Bellsprout GCA #6 Pikachu GCA Misdrevous and GCA Wobbuffet if you have it? Check my Player thread for any events I have. Thanks. I have the GCA's you are looking for and more also. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back