• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

GoldSnafu

Zigzagoon Queen
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
Hi there! My name is Snafu <3
I'm an artist and I love drawing pokemon stuff, I'm from Uruguay and my fav poke is zigzagoon ?
I hope to meet new awesome people over here, and make new friends who also love pokemon!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
:t037:: Welcome to PC! I know [user]Fairy[/user] will be glad to see another Artist. As you may have guessed, my favorite Pokemon is Vulpix. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I encourage you to explore other areas such as PokeTrivia for fun games involving Pokemon.

Last edited:

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
Years
UHello GoldSnafu and to everyone! I just joined as well and love your avatar! Its great to meet other artists. If you can't tell my favorite Pokemon is Ekans lol.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I adore your avatar too~ Eevee is adorableeee. And welcome! It's great to have you; maybe we can see more of your artistry soon? It'd be really cool. <33

Years
Hi there! My name is Snafu <3
I'm an artist and I love drawing pokemon stuff, I'm from Uruguay and my fav poke is zigzagoon ♥
I hope to meet new awesome people over here, and make new friends who also love pokemon!

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssss!!!
Finally found someone who is like me alittle AND who's a Ziggy fan <3
Welcome to the Forums ^.^

Years
Hi all, my name is andy, I'm new here, just wanna make new friends for the game. My game id is
4828 8002 9824. Please feel free to add me. Thank you.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heyoooo Snafuuu and welcome to Pokecommunity!
Well we got another artist, nice. Feel free to check out the Art section. Anyway, if you need help feel free to send me a message :)
Enjoy your time and happy posting!

Back