• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

French Fries are a brand of crisps here. I used to love those when I was a kid.

TY

Ah yes those type of crisps. I always felt I was cutting my throat open with some of them D:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I was thinking about my next post for the Pokemon Happiness club, and I relized this.

It seems having a lesbian crush now (and still on korrina of course) somehow really makes me feel i have more of a sense of 'girl power' that i didn't have as much before from past crushes xD

Its kind of neat what things one can find helps them.

Girly things mean a lot to me anyways so I like to think I can feel a strength while liking them ^_^

Power to the pink ones!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Years
I quit eating French Fries.

I havent had them in like a good decade or something close to that. @__@ Funny thing is that it was never really a conscious decision, I just... stopped eating them all of a sudden and never really had the desire to eat them again, really.

TY

I had french fries 3 days in a row this week... not that it matters cause I can't gain weight

Years
A few years ago I said to myself "I will never eat McDonalds again" and that was pretty easy to be honest, especially considering I became vegetarian like a month or two later anyway.

But I was at the airport a couple of months ago. It was about 4am and I was starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I bought some fries and I hated myself for thinking they were THAT GOOD haha.

TY

I only like to go to McDonalds for the milkshakes. The rest is just no

Years
mcdonalds breakfast is pretty delicious, and their fries are pretty great, too. i rarely eat anything that's not breakfast there, but...if i do, it's usually a quarterpounder haha.

French fries are great tho. My fav were at this place called Smashburger but idt they're in business anymore. They were garlic/rosemary and soooo delicious

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I used to like crisps and fries but have grown distant from them, haha.

I'll only order a chocolate milkshake from McDonald's if we're passing through. <3 No way I'm touching another burger after finding a maggot in my last one *shudders* :(

Buuuut I do remember their pancakes being somehow gross and delicious at the same time!

Years
I'm torn actually re:fast food
I learned some not good things about a local tim hortons but I don't know how to tell a manager or anything to hopefully improve it?

pkmin3033

Too many horror stories for me to even think about eating junk food like that, tbh.

...plus I don't trust them to cook it properly. The last thing I need is to eat undercooked food =x

pkmin3033

As long as they don't put horse meat in with the other meat...

Food is a constant source of anxiety for me =/

TY

I eat anything as long as its tasty, I don't worry too much about food at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back