• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gurren322 here!

gurren322

Spotify Addict
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 13, 2018
Hello! So, there isn't really much to say about me, lest I go into my past and... hoo... that's uh... that's... well, let's just say you'd be older than Rayquaza if I got into my past.

Now, I will say however, that I am into Pokemon... Captain Obvious much? I'd say so. I've been playing since the age of 4... just imagine how far I got haha!

Anyway, sorry if I sound a bit rude or something in this. I'm really nervous waiting for a phone call to see if I got the job I applied for. I know I should probably wait to do this, sadly I'll likely forget if I wait, so I apologize!

Aight, see you all around, hope you all live long and prosperous lives!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! We cover pretty much everything a Pokemon fan could ask for. I hope everything goes well with that job! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I hope you got the job you applied for! I know that anxiety far to well.

Either way, welcome to PC! No matter how your phone call went you can always come vent about it with fellow Pokemon fans. What part of Pokemon brings you here? ROMs? Competitive battling?

Back