• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Alpha Sapphire Save Corrupted

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
DWfMKyoVMAA3gT0.jpg

So this happened to my Alpha Sapphire, is there anyway to restore the data or am I just going to have to accept my shiny event Metagross and Rayquaza are gone forever?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
How did you corrupt the data? I know that I have left my system in my dad's truck in subzero temperatures and the data on my copy of Pokémon Moon has been left in tact.

sky_queen3

Years
It's a physical copy and unless I've pulled it out too soon during Poke Bank at some point I have no idea what caused it. (Granted I had it loose in a 3DS carry bag but the other games in there still worked fine. :\

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
It's a physical copy and unless I've pulled it out too soon during Poke Bank at some point I have no idea what caused it. (Granted I had it loose in a 3DS carry bag but the other games in there still worked fine. :\

Both could have caused damage to the game data...I'm afraid there's no way to recover your data, the only way to continue playing is to force a New Game :/

sky_queen3

Years
I figured as much, thanks anyway everyone. (At least the Ash-Greninja I thought I lost was just chilling in Moon.)

Back