• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing to do in class?

What do you do in class?

• Talk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Chew Gum

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sleep

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Day Dream

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • All of these

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
Me and my firend have contests to see who can draw the Best Drakken ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
x_X I don't do any of those. I either draw or completely blank out thinking of nothing in particular (so it can't be called daydreaming =\)

XD;; Either that or I actually listen.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I ay attention to the teacher...unless we're taking a test, then I'm focusing on getting an A on it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I do all of them I guess, but I'm working my way to trying to litsen to the teacher instead...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
know the best of all * to watch other ppl get in trouble that is pretty funny it always happen at my school XD*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I love to watch/and get in trouble in school

IM a bad kid , i chew gum , but in my school you can chew gum as long as it wont go underneath the desk

22sa

Years
I'm trying to be a better student...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
If I'm not listening or taking a test...which is very rare when I'm too tired to pay attention...I daydream, I know better than to fall asleep in class^^
I also chew gum in class a lot...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Since I'm homeschooled, I get all my work done. Just focus and go,go,go! ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i use to just daydream most of the time or talk. But now moved to high school and things are just tough...

now i have to listen and work. Except in math i do homework for the other subjects (the math class i'm in is so easy... i should go to the gr.11 math class but they didn't allow me to because i haven't taken gr.10 math officially even though i know the stuff)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
there are these two stupid juniors in my statistics calss and one of them wanted to fight me .... I won !!!!! yea but they always talk and get in trouble ......... but other then that im alright with my upper class men pplz.... IM SUCH A BAD KID IN SCHOOL!!!!! i bend both ways to be popular

22sa

Years
LOL if only I knew that at your age... -_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
once again, i'm on the directly opposite side of Dizzy's idea... i'll do everything that's not bad in order to escape popularity... i'll much rather remain "un-heard-of" and isolated.

Back