ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old December 26th, 2012 (9:15 AM).

Nature: Calm
    Despite the errors present... this hack is very fun~ I'll list some errors later on..
    I have a question though. I defeated the 7th Gym Leader and completed the Emerald Event (it says I was given the Sapphire instead though..), but I'm now lost.
    Is this is the end of the Beta? If not.. what do I have to do next??

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
    DJ I Love You
    Old December 26th, 2012 (11:54 AM).
    2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
      Despite the errors present... this hack is very fun~ I'll list some errors later on..
      I have a question though. I defeated the 7th Gym Leader and completed the Emerald Event (it says I was given the Sapphire instead though..), but I'm now lost.
      Is this is the end of the Beta? If not.. what do I have to do next??
      You have to get the 8th Badge from the Gym in Twist Woodland. The beta end after you defeat Adrian at Malice Castle.
      Old December 26th, 2012 (7:37 PM).

Anyone else's game crashing as soon as try to battle one of the hikers in Draco Valley? After the first rock you use Strength on and you're coming up to the second set.
        Old December 26th, 2012 (10:02 PM).

Nature: Gentle
          Bug Reports:

1. As I fight Light in No man's land, the trainer battle intro music plays, meaning that the game still considers him as a normal trainer same goes for Vliadmir or sth when u r in the place with all the Zen Mode Darmanitans, trainer intro music plays and after u beat him, and talk to him, Oren says that he will take the Sapphire but ends up not getting a Sapphire and when u catch Landorus, his OW sprite still exists meaning I can't enter the volcano without using walk through walls, so please fix that.
          Old December 26th, 2012 (10:43 PM).

Um, where is the latest version of this? I cant seem to find it.
            And, is it the final version?
            Old December 26th, 2012 (11:04 PM).

Where am I to go after I beat Kayo at Thunder Mountain.
              Old December 26th, 2012 (11:56 PM).

Nature: Brave
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
                Um, where is the latest version of this? I cant seem to find it.
                And, is it the final version?
                Dark rising is featuring three versions. DrG has released final beta of Dark rising 1 version. Dark rising 2 is being started next year in a new thread as she has planned.
                Old December 27th, 2012 (12:08 AM).

Another bug which as sure as hell affects the story, as I come out of the Twilight Zone, I see Dray and Sydney with no scripts whatsoever, even if I try to talk with them nothing happens. And as I saw the screenies it shows Dray or Sydney talking to me after I come out of the Twilight Zone with one of them saying "Come with me". So please DRG or Tajoros fix this bug as soon as possible cus the story is now affected.
                  Old December 27th, 2012 (1:34 AM).

Game crashes after speech with Envy, Help??
                    Old December 27th, 2012 (2:36 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                      I became a big fan of this game & of your's hey dude i only want to tell u tht the overworld sprite of player is old fashioned.just change it & your game will ROCKKKKK!!!!

A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
                      Old December 27th, 2012 (7:25 AM).

Just finished the Beta. Wow it was amazing!
                        The final battles were extremely difficult though... I had to rely on my Accelgor a lot with Signal Beam (confuse) + Sludge Bomb (poison)... otherwise I wouldn't have finished the game;; lol xD
                        The plot was extremely interesting - and it was nice to see how you used the original Kanto and Sevii Islands maps to fit the plot.

However... there are still many errors present...
                        Some NPCs and important characters have their scripts missing. For example, the legendary trainers after the battle with Kayo in Thunder Mountain.
                        Some maps needs to be fixed - for example, in Malice Cave (the one corresponding to Victory Road in Fire Red) - I had to use the WTW cheat to completely exit the cave. After defeating Kai, there is nowhere to go;; Similar problems exist in Pandora's Box - you cannot enter the second part of the box(?) because an invisible wall seems to be blocking the exit

And some trainers are 'already defeated' - ie they are supposed to be available for battle, because they say stuff like "I'll beat you next time!" - but they seemed to be already defeated...

There are other errors present... but I can't recall them right now. Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
                        DJ I Love You
                        Old December 27th, 2012 (10:44 AM).

Hey i got an idea. You can put seto kaiba (under darugis control) in game and his signature pokemon should be dialga (dark dialga , like entei and brock). This is just my idea please let me now did you like it. But after beting kaiba it would be nice that we can catch that dialga.

http://www.google.hr/imgres?num=10&hl=hr&tbo=d&biw=1680&bih=890&tbm=isch&tbnid=8wP5K0xZEMBXsM:&imgrefurl=http://dreager1.com/tag/dialga/&docid=2LyQnzWgzMCwQM&imgurl=http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/dialga-roar_of_time-small.jpg%253Fw%253D584&w=500&h=333&ei=ApfcULX-FY7NswaHloHQBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=665&vpy=129&dur=6984&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=122&ty=141&sig=102968478097867494154&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=187&start=0&ndsp=47&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:96
                          Old December 27th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
                          Memento Mori

Quote:
                          Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD
                          I believe it should be moved after bugs are fixed =D

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
                          Hey i got an idea. You can put seto kaiba (under darugis control) in game and his signature pokemon should be dialga (dark dialga , like entei and brock). This is just my idea please let me now did you like it. But after beting kaiba it would be nice that we can catch that dialga.
                          That's pretty big personal preference, don't you think? :D
                          But DRG once mentioned that only Yami will be transported to this world, no Yugi, no Anzu, no Kaiba ;)
                          Not to mention adding something story-wise to the complete storyline would be pretty weird.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          Old December 28th, 2012 (12:03 AM).

Nature: Brave
                            Quote:
                            Just finished the Beta. Wow it was amazing!
                            The final battles were extremely difficult though... I had to rely on my Accelgor a lot with Signal Beam (confuse) + Sludge Bomb (poison)... otherwise I wouldn't have finished the game;; lol xD
                            The plot was extremely interesting - and it was nice to see how you used the original Kanto and Sevii Islands maps to fit the plot.

However... there are still many errors present...
                            Some NPCs and important characters have their scripts missing. For example, the legendary trainers after the battle with Kayo in Thunder Mountain.
                            Some maps needs to be fixed - for example, in Malice Cave (the one corresponding to Victory Road in Fire Red) - I had to use the WTW cheat to completely exit the cave. After defeating Kai, there is nowhere to go;; Similar problems exist in Pandora's Box - you cannot enter the second part of the box(?) because an invisible wall seems to be blocking the exit

And some trainers are 'already defeated' - ie they are supposed to be available for battle, because they say stuff like "I'll beat you next time!" - but they seemed to be already defeated...

There are other errors present... but I can't recall them right now. Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD
                            Congrats to you for completing the beta. i think you are the first one who has reported as I am still way behind you waiting for that Larvesta bug to be fixed and at Tiki Village waiting for hours for Tajoras to fix it.:nervous:
                            Old December 28th, 2012 (12:19 AM).

Im more than halfway to complete this hack.Even though I'm only to the 5th badge all the Pokemons are very high leved.There are many bugs/glitches, e.g. I have 2 victinys and both fighting pokemons from the dojo.Also, I battled the father of ice gym leader twice (I don't know why o.0).I don't really like the idea of the maps being similar to kanto.Anyways it is a very nice hack and I hope you will fix most of these :D
                              Old December 28th, 2012 (12:52 AM).
                              I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
                                Umm. Did Tajaros/DRG fix the Sydney and Dray problem yet? Can't progress, I'm still waiting. >.<

So now I have two save files while waiting. HAHA. One SS Team and one Sunny Day team. And it consists of:

Ninetales (Drought) (Lvl. 82):
                                Solarbeam, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin

Venusaur (Chlorophyll) (Lvl. 84):
                                Knock Off, Frenzy Plant, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Arcanine (Flash Fire) (Lvl. 84):
                                Fire Blast, Thief (Planning on changing it though), Aerial Ace, Iron Head

Blaziken (Speed Boost, yeh, the abuse. XD) (Lvl. 85):
                                Blaze Kick (Changing this), Superpower, Stone Edge, Brave Bird

Dragonite (Inner Focus) (Lvl. 89):
                                Outrage, Fly, Surf (Asking suggestions for a better move! Perhaps Hyper Beam? :D), Ice Beam

Victini (Yeah, a legendary, but I love this! XD) (Serene Grace) (Lvl. 90):
                                Heat Wave, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam

So far I haven't had any problems using this team, but I'm open for suggestions for improving my team. Thanks a lot in advance! :D
                                Old December 28th, 2012 (2:53 AM).

the level curve is to high and the "elite 4" are way to strong. How the hell that a +6 garchomp with 350 atk cant ohko a cresselia with a stone edge? And the lugia is ****.Mewtwo needs 3 psychic to ko my lanturn but one hit from lugia is more than enough to kill my lanturn and my whole team. This game has good storyline but you have to balance more in pokemon, and Ai is **** too. You should spend more time to fix the bug, balance the level curve and change lugia back to normal, dont use that fake move.
                                  Old December 28th, 2012 (5:31 AM). Edited December 28th, 2012 by DarkRisingGirl.
                                  Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
                                    Hey Everyone, Tajaros has seen the reported errors you all mentioned and he's currently fixing the scripts and the Larvesta Problem. I'll be able to upload an updated soon. As for moving it to the showcase, once all of the errors are fixed, I'll move it there. As for the level curve, I'll try balancing it out more but still making it difficult. For the person who said their game crashes after Envy, try patching the rom I last uploaded onto another clean fire red rom, exit in and out of the place you're in, and see if the problem still occurs. You see Envy twice, which part does it crash at so I can better help you? We're trying to fix all of the bugs everyone, progress is going slow due to the holidays and we're both trying to enjoy ourselves, but they'll be fixed don't worry. ^.^

EDIT: UPDATED ROM POSTED

Tajaros has updated the rom and fixed a few bugs. The main problems I'm seeing posted on the thread is Sydney/Dray not taking you to the Dark Rising HQ/ Envy's script crashing/ and of course, Larvesta. All of those problems should be fixed in this update. If not, let me know and we'll see what we can do. Thanks ^.^

EDIT2: Just posted Another Rom Update. This fixes the warping problems in Pandora's Box. BE SURE to download it or you won't be able to reach Malice Castle!
                                    Old December 28th, 2012 (12:53 PM).
                                    xxScarletDragonxx xxScarletDragonxx is offline
                                    Food Lover

Nature: Lax
                                      How do I continue where I left off with the new beta? I deleted my old rom, patched a new one, and kept my sav file but it didn't work...
                                      Old December 28th, 2012 (4:59 PM).
                                      Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
                                        How do I continue where I left off with the new beta? I deleted my old rom, patched a new one, and kept my sav file but it didn't work...
                                        On your emulator, click "Load" instead of Load Game. Once you press Load, find your save file from the previous rom on your computer and click on it.
                                        Old December 28th, 2012 (6:57 PM).
                                        xxScarletDragonxx xxScarletDragonxx is offline
                                        Food Lover

Nature: Lax
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
                                          On your emulator, click "Load" instead of Load Game. Once you press Load, find your save file from the previous rom on your computer and click on it.
                                          Ah thanks. I tried that before, but the whole screen turned green. I just did it again, and it works now.
                                          Old December 28th, 2012 (9:11 PM). Edited December 28th, 2012 by Uzigunner.

Another annoying bug, I feel the need to point out, every time u catch a legendary, their OW Sprite does not, I repeat does not disappear and if u press on the legendary again, u again fight it. Another bug is that after u have completed the Sydney and Dray event after coming out of the Twilight Cave and come back to the town where Atem is I still see Dray and Sydney outside the cave and again they r still not talking to me, mind u if finished that event.Again, after I beat Atem, I see invisible Dray and Sydney talking to me and telling me to cometo the Drak Rising HQ Again. Also, out of curiousity if u could give Hoeen Trainer Battle music when u fight other legendaries would it be possible to give them the Regis theme or even Rayquaza's theme when u fight em. Last thing which DRG can only understand, hopefully we will see "them" unite as one and cause huge chaos to the region won't we DRG? ;)
                                            Old December 28th, 2012 (9:12 PM). Edited December 28th, 2012 by Shadowsmoke.

Im stuck in your game in ''AMARIS MANSION'' to be exactly when i fall down im in the wall and can only go up (the right hole the other one teleports me to the begining) could some one pls help. there should be a picture ateched
                                              Old December 28th, 2012 (9:18 PM).

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Shadowsmoke View Post
                                                Im stuck in your game in ''AMARIS MANSION'' to be exactly when i fall down im in the wall and can only go up (the right hole the other one teleports me to the begining) could some one pls help. there should be a picture ateched
                                                Simple use Walk Through Walls Cheat, and bingo.
                                                Old December 28th, 2012 (9:50 PM).

Just thought I would let you know that I beat the game, and wow, that elite four are... wow. I tried running through it with an offensive team but had to finally beat it using a probopass (sand stream from another pokemon) and toxic stall because that dark lugia one hit all my other pokemon. Anyway, great game, couple of bugs and a few times I had to use walk through walls but otherwise no real problems. Like what has been said by others the only major bug encountered was that legendaries dont go away if you catch them, so I could have caught every legendary multiple times. Not that I would have had the patience anyway...

Quick Reply