• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because... *Meowth slices off Darkpokeball's head before he can continue*
Meowth: Banned cuz it was my owner's last will.
*Purple aura of Darkpokeball suddenly leaps into Meowth*
Meowth(Possessed by Darkpokeball): No, my last will is to have this Meowth dead! And, I also want a new avatar pic of Meowth with my awesome aura, to emphasize the change. Hmph.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Banned for using this thread to subtly request a new avatar (nicely done by the way :P ) and for being unhealthily obsessed with a Meowth, not to mention one that can talk. Plus for posting a lengthy saga of conversations between yourself and the aforementioned Meowth which allow you to get away with any reason whatsoever for banning people.

You, sir, have been found out - yes you have! I have spotted you through your lies and deceit, and I shall not rest until you are behind bars and leave the now-tarnished PokéCommunity in order for it to recover the best way possible, however I am afraid that it has become permanently scarred.

Let you then, good sir, be an example to other erstwhile users who may or may not be considering the possibility of following in your footsteps, so that never again this deed may be committed again by anyone else in this thread!

Mudkip: Dude - you need to get out more. I mean, you spent all that time on a post that doesn't even count towards your postcount. Plus the next person is bound just to post some one liner that will render all this irrelevant. You're a complete moron and you've let down the species. Get out of my sight.

Kip: ...

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Banned for ignoring my roleplay again again again. Also for... having a signature that leads to a misspelled url, and umm, pokemon.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Banned! for....
*Meowth, still possessed, has finally finished Darkpokeball's head back on*
*Aura goes back into Darkpokeball, once more controlling his body, and leaving Meowth free*
Meowth: Whoa. What happened.
Darkpokeball: You were banning a person.
Meowth: *falls in love with the Phione in the avatar* That's a female right?
Darkpokeball: ARGH! BANNED FOR MAKING MEOWTH FALL IN LOVE!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for making your posts have your Pokemon OC characters. Or rather, yourself an a Meowth.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Banned for having a signature that supports far too many hacks, and will most likely get disabled pretty soon, and for being both a Togetic and a Butterfree.

Back