• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
hey i played the BETA 1
one word : AMAZING
Storyline 10/10
Pokemon 9/10
Legendaries 10/10 (but they is many many legendaries ....)
tiles 8/10
Characters 10/10
-----------------------------------
Things I Like:-
-Surfing on Buizel
-Riding a Fearow
-Flying to Johto
-Statues
-Breading Center again
-----------------------------------
Bugs Found:-
-the red Gyarados isn't red :(
-The Shiny Steelix isn't Shiny:(
-That's not a Bug "but the world map is crappy"
------------------------------------
And Your hack is Nearly 10/10
But I need a help
I went to TEAM STEAM's hide out and battled the guy with yellow hair
and i can't go to the city after Manestriport city because of the team steam grunts

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
Question...Can you get all pokemons in this game i mean 1st,2ed,3d and 4th generation pokemons?Or you just edited ruby pokemons and made them look like those from the 4th generation?Because in case you dident just edit the old pokemons from ruby and you just added new one this hack is gonna be the best hack ever

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Just showing support on the project, Wesley. I like how it's coming along. The Torn World looks pretty wicked (I also hope to see something wicked there... No, not asking you to make the player walk on the walls :P), looks nice for a devamp on GBA graphics.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the next release. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2009
This game looks really promising. I hope I can get to play it on my PSP, as I doubt I'll ever find someone to trade/battle with.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
This is a Ruby hack? It looks like a hack of FireRed, yet looks can be decieving.... This hack is looking very good, I wanna play it when it's done, keep up the good work!!!1

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I figured out how to get this working on gpSP. You need to start a new game on a regualr ruby rom and create a save file. After this copy the savefile to somewhere on your computer and rename it t he name of your patched ruby rom. After this put it in your save folder and the save should appear when you press start at the title screen.

I just tried this with beta 3 and so far its working brilliantly

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Hehe while walkin after the 3rd badge I got attacked by Latio's and captured him thanks to save state. Is he suppost to be random wild this early in the game?

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
Ah good I've been waiting for the beta, how many badges are available in beta 3?
nice tiles btw, will give yhou my full opinion soon.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
wow...i'm only 3 minutes into the game and i've found so many glitches. this hack needs some serious work, quality over quantity...

my pc doesnt work, every house says the same 'our son is upstairs', the tv keeps coming on, the kid says 'someone is shouting for help' but they're not...

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
wow...i'm only 3 minutes into the game and i've found so many glitches. this hack needs some serious work, quality over quantity...

my pc doesnt work, every house says the same 'our son is upstairs', the tv keeps coming on, the kid says 'someone is shouting for help' but they're not...
Maybe bad patching?
I don't get that...

Back