• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴DAY 3
The sharks sought out the one who also hunted in their waters, the deadly piranha. The piranha however had a target of it's own, an almost dragon looking creature of the deep. It went straight for it's head and bit it off. The remaining carcass sank deeper into the water, before the piranha could enjoy the rest of it's meal it was ambushed by the sharks. Without the jump on them the piranha was defenseless and was swallowed whole. The sharks left the body of the other creature to continue to sink and let the bottom-feeders make a meal of it. Once the carcass hit the bottom, it started to shake. One head emerged on one side of where the original was bit off and another emerged on the otherside. The now two-headed creature carried on as if this was nothing.

Gimmepie is dead. They were the Serial Killer 3-Shot Second Chance Piranha.

You will all be granted 48 hours to vote this phase.

Also the following players must vote today or be removed from the game:
Ida13, Johnny, and Charlie Brown.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Gimmepie as Serial Killer 3-Shot Second Chance Piranha
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as Mafia Day Goon
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Sparkin

Lol. Those who I say that're probably inno die right away
Anyway, random voting won't take this anywhere. I can take it on D1 and D2, but if the entire game is all random votes...
[Vote] NightKrow

Last edited:

Sparkin

I never said it was a random vote, have I?
You sure are in the wrong place, man

Sparkin

They are making low effort in the game and aren't actually interested in solving the game, like the majority of you. But applying that to every each of you won't work so [Unvote] NightKrow

If you want to go random voting every day phase, I can't do anything, but I just won't follow along you. This is already in the hands of scum if we keep doing that. Who knows if there's a role that counts their votes a role like Prosecutor in the mafia team, which has +1 vote than we villagers have. Random voting isn't going to be worth anything if scum is the one that controls the lynches.

With that said, [Vote] tusf because he's sheeping. He's a better vote than NightKrow, with what I see. He didn't care to even hear an explanation, but outright jumping on the vote on me.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I don't like it that L'Belle immediately voted Sparkin when he voted NightKrow. He's leaning scum for me.

So for now, I'll [hook] NightKrow

I have a feeling she's not town...

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
I'm not making much effort to solve the game yet because there's been zero information for me to work with.

also I feel that L'Belle questioning Sparkin's choice of vote was a good course of action, especially after all that talk about not random voting and then not explaining his vote. I would've waited for Sparkin's explanation before voting him myself, but hey.

I'm going to [Vote] Miah because wtf why would you vote for the person you have less information about, and a weaker scumread on?

Sparkin

Ok, NightKrow's latest post convinced me that Miah was right about them being partners
[Vote] NightKrow

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So I've noticed the 3 people haven't voted or even spoken yet, luckily a 2 and a half hour extension will be occurring because I screwed up the original schedule and I'm not waking up in the middle of the day to update the game.

If you would like to replace someone go ahead and send me a DM or PM and I'll hook you up if a player has to be replaced.

Years
I really have no clue wtf is going on, life is busy and exams are legit tomorrow, so i'll just throw in a vote for now, I'll catch up on stuff when I can.

[Vote] NightKrow

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Siding with Nightkrow on this one, surely it's natural of L'Belle to question Sparkin's odd voting procedure/posts. Odd posts and logic so gonna [vote] Sparkin

Back