• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Yggdrasil - Rated T

Bay

Years
Huh, so Linda could understood Pokemon. It was probably mentioned in a previous chapter but forgot. Wonder if that will be touched upon later. Nice flashback when Mel and Linda found Koko there. Now that they reunited with Giratina, should be interesting what happens next.

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
"You take orders from a little pink embryo," Mel explained with a snicker. Giratina growled but Mew stopped him with a look.

Mel's not wrong there I have to admit, heh.

Stop it! Mew's voice rang through their minds as the whole area was filled with a pink aura on every surface down to the tiny grains of dirt. The two of them shot apart in a second; Giratina crashed into the cave bodily, curling in on himself reflexively, and Mel slammed into Linda's front, making her fall on her back. Koko went over and licked her hand, then Mel's when she confirmed that she was okay. I can't just send you anywhere, not until you're healed, she said to Giratina as he rolled over with a groan, but you have officially gotten on my bad side.

"Mew has a bad side?" Mel said dazedly. He looked okay, then he started muttering something about cotton candy vanilluxe.

That's Mew's bad side all right.

Orville's Lucario making an appearance does make things more complicated then it already is. Thought the info on why Koko isn't allowed to use fire attacks makes sense, though I think that might change, especially her ready to unleash there.

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
While risky, it's also clever Giratina had Koko use Flash Fire to her advantage. Lucario looked to be in pretty bad shape after that battle, though. With now a few more people spotting Giratina, I wonder if a big commotion will occur (I think Giratina's appearance already did in earlier chapters, but I forgot).

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Hey there Aisu! As a writer myself, I wanted to say the way you started this is amazing! I haven't seen any fanfics like this in the past, so I might be interested in keeping up with the series.

Look out for something of mine soon, I might start posting some of my writing.

Keep up the good work! :)

-Midnight

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Aw, poor Koko. =< Doesn't sound too good, but hopefully she'll bounce back soon.

So we get a glimpse of Orville's personality and why he was used by Giratina. Going have to agree he's very rough on the edges, heh. Speaking of Giratina, looks like the gang will have to find him next time hmmm.

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Dang, sounds like Koko's getting worse there. I like Mel being vulnerable there when the nurse told him Koko's not going to make it. So Mel and the group will be going to Yggdrasil, huh? About time, heh.

Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
I'm glad to have met you two, she continued, that's what I mean. She swallowed, and for just a second she appeared in her normal form. It's actually not that often that the universe is in danger and we legendaries can take direct part in the affairs. I believe that the last interesting thing that happened was with a Sceptile and an odd Zoroark, but my memory's faulty sometimes.
I spot another fic reference there. =P

Anyways, the scene with the siblings saying goodbye to their mother is sad, though I'm glad Mel explained to her as to why he wanted to leave home. The part where Mel got mad over his full name being called out was cute, heh. Now, to Yggdrasil!

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Sequel, huh? Should have expected it since it seems the trip to Yggdrasil won't be a short one all things considered. But anyways, I enjoyed the flashback with Giratina and the Shaymin there, the battle being fun. Lol over Elder Shaymin chanting loser to Giratina. Been really enjoying this story overall and look forward to the sequel!

Back