• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon BW2 Bag (Stock Essentials Version)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
here i have the graphics
48047.png

you still have to separe them i guess

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
You didn't read my post. Check there.

That isn't compatible with v17.2 which is why it's included in the recliccastle wayback. You can use their graphics but it should be up to the person to create the ui.

Also I hope they don't download seasons, as v17 does support seasons.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
That isn't compatible with v17.2 which is why it's included in the recliccastle wayback. You can use their graphics but it should be up to the person to create the ui.

Also I hope they don't download seasons, as v17 does support seasons.

I remember that I used most of the scripts included in the link I went through in this post (bag, season, save scene and summary), and using v17.2.

Ina

Years
  • Age 60
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Sorry, I can't open the graphics files from that site. Can someone post theme in a .zip file or other?

Years
Hello People, I am going to make this bag for v17.2.I am using some methods from this script. As this is meant to conserve the default Essentials Style and make a balance between Gen 5 and Gen 4 styles, I am not making a script but I am making some tweaks to the PScreen_Bag Script.
I will be Uploading that anytime this week!

Edit : The problem is,there are only 6 pockets in this version. So I for the Battle Pocket, I want to use the pokeballs bag and for the Items Pocket, I wanna use that free space one. I fear that this script uses 6 pockets or does it use 8? Anyone please answer

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
The script would be a lifesaver as the naming for the original script doesn't match the naming of graphics in the GEN6 pack. Looking forward to using it in my game

Back