• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 31
  • F:\u
  • Seen Oct 25, 2008
Looks amateurish and disgusting. Good work! :P We have to start somewhere, right? More tools will come out soon, and then you'll have better resources. Good luck bro. :)

Taku51

My lust for power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
Awsome looking hack will play as soon as the download finishes =)

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I guess some of the posts got deleted when servers switched.

Anyway, this is what I'd like to see in the hack. So far I really like what you've done.
-Have more Pokemon like the Lv. 60 Turtwig. For me it was a good wake up call for how hard the game is.
-Provide a list of where to find ALL 493 Pokemon.
-Up the levels of Pokemon in trainer battles. It makes little sense to have the wild Pokemon kill you while you can kill the trainers' Pokemon in one hit.
-Lower the levels of the wild legendary Pokemon. At Lv. 70 they won't learn any more good attacks until you almost max out their levels. And besides, legendaries at such high levels already can take hours to catch. It's also REALLY frustrating when all six of your Pokemon are Lv. 15-30 and you run into a Lv. 70 Ho-Oh. It doesn't let you run away so you have to fight it until you black out...

How many of those recommendations you want to take is up to you. It's your game, after all.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I guess some of the posts got deleted when servers switched.

Anyway, this is what I'd like to see in the hack. So far I really like what you've done.
-Have more Pokemon like the Lv. 60 Turtwig. For me it was a good wake up call for how hard the game is.
-Provide a list of where to find ALL 493 Pokemon.
-Up the levels of Pokemon in trainer battles. It makes little sense to have the wild Pokemon kill you while you can kill the trainers' Pokemon in one hit.
-Lower the levels of the wild legendary Pokemon. At Lv. 70 they won't learn any more good attacks until you almost max out their levels. And besides, legendaries at such high levels already can take hours to catch. It's also REALLY frustrating when all six of your Pokemon are Lv. 15-30 and you run into a Lv. 70 Ho-Oh. It doesn't let you run away so you have to fight it until you black out...

How many of those recommendations you want to take is up to you. It's your game, after all.

Diamond & Pearl hacking is only so far. The only trainers you can edit are major - Gym Leaders, rival and E4. I agree about listing where the pokemon could be found though. Great hack (well considering the small amount of tools available at the moment!), Buffy!

Years
Diamond & Pearl hacking is only so far. The only trainers you can edit are major - Gym Leaders, rival and E4. I agree about listing where the pokemon could be found though. Great hack (well considering the small amount of tools available at the moment!), Buffy!

No, you can easily edit any other trainers. The data for trainers has been publicly released, all you need to do is search for the right stuff.

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
Hey guys this weekend i will release the new version of Pokemon Bloody Diamond, there will be some amazing changes ^^
here some screens:
alle4mv7.jpg

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
WUT? News Sprites? :D That could be a reason to play it through again^^ (today i beat the elite four; they were awesome)

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
Years
Wow Buffy that looks amazing, I need to download it =]. Just a question will it be like the whole game that is released? Im pretty bad at knowing things like that. Like is a BETA the whole game? And is pokemon bloody diamond the whole game?

Hermaniac

Donkey Summoner
Years
AWESOME!! YAY!!! *Runs around in a circle 15 times then head asplodes*

This is cool,
This is great
My rhyming sucks,
Let's masticate!!!! (it means chew) WOOOOOO!!!

Having recovered from a minor seizure, I can't wait to play this because its cool.

Buffy

Years
VERSION 1.1 is released!
on page 1 you can find the changelog
Have fun and i´m waiting for your opinion^^

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
Years
I got this message. Can anyone help me?

To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\Bloody Diamond_eng_1.1.ups' ...
Reading file 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\ADAE01.nds' ...
Target file is 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\ADAE01.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 1 minute(s), 4 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Years
That means the rom your trying to patch to is different from the rom the patch was made for. Your rom is probably corrupt, get another.

block434

The ultimate guitarist
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
yeah the new new hack an't goin so well :( when i patched the file it didnt seem to go so well but the sprites went to your liking as i've seen but when i chose my pokemon it was chimchar so hopefully you can change some of the bugs :s

Buffy

Years
I got this message. Can anyone help me?

To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\Bloody Diamond_eng_1.1.ups' ...
Reading file 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\ADAE01.nds' ...
Target file is 'J:\pokemon Bloody Diamond\ADAE01.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 1 minute(s), 4 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
This happens only if you use the US Version of Pokemon Diamond try the .exe or use an european version for the .ups file

Looks Awesome But Can You Fix The Glitch When The Trainer Throws A Pokeball The Trainers Clothes Change Back To Original Colour.
I`m sorry at the moment i can´t, because i don´t know how -.-

I released a bit of my data, so maybe we can haz scriptz plz?
I´m sorry i don´t understand what you mean with "haze"(I don´t know what this word means), could you explain it please?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
He says that he's found out a bit about scripting, and thinks you should add some simple scripts.

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
These are awesome changes. And what I wanted to ask earlier... You wrote it's possible to get the items for e.g. Darkray, Arceus and Shaymin. But how do I get these I'm wondering öÖ
€dit: Ok, where to find the items is in the txt within the patch-archiv. Now a question directly to you, buffy(because it seems you're german too^^)
Weisst du schon, wie du den Patch für die deutsche ROM kompatibel machen kannst?

Last edited:
Back