• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Moar updates, enjoy.
BETA_12_43.png
BETA_12_46.png
BETA_12_49.png

BETA_12_51.png
BETA_12_50.png
BETA_12_58.png

BETA_12_60.png
BETA_12_62.png

BETA_12_65.png
BETA_12_67.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Also why is Green aka Blue flirtining with us? If my waifu Princess Pan will find about this, she would kill me

Also thank god for cheating, for the Sabrina battle we had to use Venusaur and i haven't trained by Ivysaur (just my Eevee girls)

So i used the good ol Rare candy cheat :3

BTW a lvl 50 fusion of 3 legendary birds?! Why not add a lvl 100 Legendary beast as a final boss?!

Oh hey! We got freaking Broli is a DBK game based on the SAIYAN SAGA

update

Darn it guys, i thought i had to catch an pokemon for Yellow, now i'm stuck with a male Vaporeon

Oh well, his nature is jolly, so i can keep him

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Do red and green get together and be bf and gf at the end?

Because it would really suck if they both just went their separate ways with no confession of love like ash and misty did in the anime.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Do red and green get together and be bf and gf at the end?

Because it would really suck if they both just went their separate ways with no confession of love like ash and misty did in the anime.

If I recall correctly, there's gonna be some events to bond with certain characters, like a date in which you can end up hanging with Blue and Yellow for example in the Beta 12.

With that being said, canonically, Red and Blue aren't a couple and whatever happens during the plot of Pok?mon Adventures - Red Chapter won't change that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
If I recall correctly, there's gonna be some events to bond with certain characters, like a date in which you can end up hanging with Blue and Yellow for example in the Beta 12.

With that being said, canonically, Red and Blue aren't a couple and whatever happens during the plot of Pok?mon Adventures - Red Chapter won't change that.

Umm isn't Yellow like 6 years old though? >___>

And that's too bad.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
I got Pokemon Team Rocket Edition feels when we temporarily dressed up as a member of Team Rocket. It's too bad we couldn't run while disguised. I'm liking this hack so far. It does a pretty good job with all the story-telling, whether it's based on Manga or not. (like that even matters with me, since I've never read the Manga) I also find the little snippets like the Herps, Derps, and Aethestode themselves quite funny. My only issue is how the linear nature feels a bit off-putting but that's understandable, considering the content it's based on.

Also, I wish I'd known there would most likely be a free shiny encounter. (like the Red Gyarados in Gold/ Silver). I should have saved beforehand, dang it.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK so i got the generation 1 fossils and later discovered Anorith fossil, does the lileep (sp?) fossil exist too in this hack?

And how about the generation 4-6 fossils? Are they optainable in version 11E?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
The content of the FR&LG Chapter is surely gonna be in. Yellow Chapter will be featured as a separate ROM Hack and it is currently being developed by c067912881.

ON: Moar updates, enjoy.
BETA_12_02.png
BETA_12_01.png
BETA_12_05.png

BETA_12_08.png
BETA_12_09.png
BETA_12_27.png

BETA_12_29.png
BETA_12_31.png

BETA_12_36.png
BETA_12_42.png

ah interesting, so will a timeskip happen then? last i recall, the hack goes to winning the pokemon league in kanto, then all the fillers with all the bonus arcs and then the game ends with the bruno fight. now with all these changes, yellow arc will be skipped and then a timeskip happens then frlg... ?

the bruno fight ends in a downer with red losing and all, and if frlg will be included then its ending will also be a downer... sorry am i making sense?

has there been any new costumes btw? and i assume that the character panels during conversations won't change even if you equip a new costume for red, right?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
ah interesting, so will a timeskip happen then? last i recall, the hack goes to winning the pokemon league in kanto, then all the fillers with all the bonus arcs and then the game ends with the bruno fight. now with all these changes, yellow arc will be skipped and then a timeskip happens then frlg... ?

the bruno fight ends in a downer with red losing and all, and if frlg will be included then its ending will also be a downer... sorry am i making sense?

has there been any new costumes btw? and i assume that the character panels during conversations won't change even if you equip a new costume for red, right?

1) Aethestode hasn't confirmed how will he handle the timeskip between Red's Chapter and the FR&LG Chapter.
If I had to guess, I'd say that Red's Chapter's plot will happen normally and then we'll get to see from Red's point of view, the events that happen after his fight with Bruno normally.
I mean, we're playing as Red so it wouldn't make sense to have a formal timeskip because being frozen in an ice block, Red prolly didn't feel that time has passed him by.

2) The new costumes introduced in Beta 12 are shown in the main post. Aethestode hasn't confirmed if each costume will have its own portrait, but I'd say that it is unlikely.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
1) Aethestode hasn't confirmed how will he handle the timeskip between Red's Chapter and the FR&LG Chapter.
If I had to guess, I'd say that Red's Chapter's plot will happen normally and then we'll get to see from Red's point of view, the events that happen after his fight with Bruno normally.
I mean, we're playing as Red so it wouldn't make sense to have a formal timeskip because being frozen in an ice block, Red prolly didn't feel that time has passed him by.

2) The new costumes introduced in Beta 12 are shown in the main post. Aethestode hasn't confirmed if each costume will have its own portrait, but I'd say that it is unlikely.

point of view would be all the more confusing though since red still has a role in yellow arc and gsc. nope i mean if there will be a timeskip when he puts in the frlg chaps? is red gonna be years older etc.

i think so too. i'm just asking if there are additions. whole point with me bringing it up is because it would be boring to play a rom that could be the longest and most climactic in pokemon rom history and we get stuck with the same clothes and main character appearance. (ash ketchum immortality, anyone?) personal opinion, ash's appearance gets worse and worse every arc.

anyway thanks for being patient with me. i really appreciate it. looking forward to the rom too haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 28, 2017
I CANT SEE THE HM SURF! AND I CANT SEE THE DRAGONITE! i stepped on the platform to collect the hm , but nothing happened. no dragonite comes to attack me. and when i dive i can see a foggy screen and nothing else except for me and the pokemon. help! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I CANT SEE THE HM SURF! AND I CANT SEE THE DRAGONITE! i stepped on the platform to collect the hm , but nothing happened. no dragonite comes to attack me. and when i dive i can see a foggy screen and nothing else except for me and the pokemon. help! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

2017-08-04_12-18-32.gif

no sorry but now it's 30

I don't know why that guy told you Lv25, but Bulbasaur evolves at Lv32 into Ivysaur and at Lv42 into Venusaur in the Beta 11E, if I recall correctly.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I don't know why that guy told you Lv25, but Bulbasaur evolves at Lv32 into Ivysaur (...) in the Beta 11E, if I recall correctly.

Nah, must be version 12, in version 11 Bulbasaur becomes Ivysaur at level 27

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Back