• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Posting

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I think we should Discuss editing & double posting. What are your thoughts on editing as opposed to double posting?

Personally, I think we should allow double posting over editing, as it can alert people to new insight in the thread, and it saves people editing out things that didn't go well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Double post is it's something big or it's been a while since your last post before the new insight.
editing if it's just minor changes like grammar things, some wording, or adding one a last thought or two about the thought already in the post that doesn't really add anything extra to what you're saying. like... a thought you meant to include. but i mean if it's been more than like five minutes and then you realized you fucked up well too bad i'm sure someone already saw it anyways. you might as well double post if you want to try and correct yourself.

Years
Personally, I prefer that any new important points be submitted in a new post. I agree with Johnny though that I don't like clutter, so minor things I'd have edited in with a notice about the edit.

Back