• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I always thought it was just a rock type and never knew it is also a psychic type.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I like that it's a rock/psychic type that can also use a fire and grass type move.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

As I said before, I like Solrock more than Lunatone. And since I voted Lunatone up, that means Solrock will also go up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Solrock can learn some powerful physical attacks, including Earthquake, Stone Edge, Explosion, Acrobatics (If it's not holding anything), and even Flare Blitz.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

If you're going to try Solrock in Gen 3, you should play Ruby or Emerald. Not Sapphire, as it's not available in that game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

It was interesting to watch it battle Ash's pokemon at the Mossdeep Gym.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

I remember when in the anime, a Solrock was thought to bring disaster to a village.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

lets make this a quick one then so we can get rid of its parent as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back