• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2018
Hi FL...
I'm just starting playing this pokemon game and i love it :)

i wanna ask a few things :
1. Does this game have EV feature? if yes, how can i check my pokemon's EV?
2. What does the pokemon fitness do? i've try it but still didn't get it :(
3. is there any wing in this game? like health wing, muscle wing, etc...

Sorry if i ask too much and keep up the good work bro :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Hi,
I've been playing Pokémon Island for a while now and I really like it.
I am now at the Sea area, and found this to be an immensely large and complex stage. In fact, I was lucky to have some escape ropes with me because it's almost impossible not to get lost.

That is, without a map. That's why I made one. Took me a good bunch of hours, but it did help me find my way throughout the area. I figured I might as well share it with the rest of you all, since I doubt I'm the only one who's getting lost here ;)

rp2b7Oa.png

[mirror]
You will probably have to download and enlarge it, as 1 pixel = 1 block/step (and your browser might make it blurry when zooming in). I did this for accuracy.

I hope it'll be useful!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Hi FL...

Pokémon fitness has several workouts (mini games) that you can play to give the selected pokémon some experience (based on how well you did). Different workouts are all played in their own way. For example, with the 'defence' game you have to look at the arrows being displayed in a specific order, and remember that. When the arrows have all been shown (it starts with just 2 I think) you will have to press the right arrow keys in the same order. Another is a quiz where you have to know how effective types of attack are against specific pokémon types.

You have to be rank 11 or higher to use the fitness area.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2018
Pokémon fitness has several workouts (mini games) that you can play to give the selected pokémon some experience (based on how well you did). Different workouts are all played in their own way. For example, with the 'defence' game you have to look at the arrows being displayed in a specific order, and remember that. When the arrows have all been shown (it starts with just 2 I think) you will have to press the right arrow keys in the same order. Another is a quiz where you have to know how effective types of attack are against specific pokémon types.

You have to be rank 11 or higher to use the fitness area.

What kind of experience did it give? i mean like EV or just plain exp?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2018
Plain exp, I'm not even sure EV is implemented in the game.

Oh okay, so new way for gaining exp then... well, i guess we have to wait the maker to response then...
Thanks for your answer bro :)

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hi FL...

The EVs system is working. You can also use Pokémon Fitness, where each minigame gives 4 EVs (plus macho brace and power items) at the minigame stat.
2. paddotk and the above line answers all.
3. No.

Hi,
I've been playing Pokémon Island for a while now and I really like it.
I am now at the Sea area, and found this to be an immensely large and complex stage. In fact, I was lucky to have some escape ropes with me because it's almost impossible not to get lost.

That is, without a map. That's why I made one. Took me a good bunch of hours, but it did help me find my way throughout the area. I figured I might as well share it with the rest of you all, since I doubt I'm the only one who's getting lost here ;)
Wow man! I'm impressed! And you aren't the first!

And yes, I probably will make a easy way of escaping from this map at 2.0.

So u cant play pokemon island on the macbook?
I believe than Wineskin works.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2018
The EVs system is working. You can also use Pokémon Fitness, where each minigame gives 4 EVs (plus macho brace and power items) at the minigame stat.

so if i get it right, when training in Pokémon Fitness with macho brace or power items, each minigame i get like 8 EVs?

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Hi FL, I've been doing a mono-run Fighting in your game and it's so competitive, just my type! Anyway, I have 3 questions:
1. At which level can I start to encounter Legendary? I need a terrakion badly!
2. are there any hidden abilities in this game? If not, I suggest you implement Ability Capsule like in the XY games, because mega stat changes are excluded in the game so hidden abilities can compensate that.
3. Are you going to implement ORAS megas and 6th gen pokemons soon?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
so if i get it right, when training in Pokémon Fitness with macho brace or power items, each minigame i get like 8 EVs?
Yes!

Hi FL, I've been doing a mono-run Fighting in your game and it's so competitive, just my type! Anyway, I have 3 questions:
1. At which level can I start to encounter Legendary? I need a terrakion badly!
2. are there any hidden abilities in this game? If not, I suggest you implement Ability Capsule like in the XY games, because mega stat changes are excluded in the game so hidden abilities can compensate that.
3. Are you going to implement ORAS megas and 6th gen pokemons soon?
Nice! I probably will do a mono-ghost when I have free time.

1. Very last at game. I guess than when you have pokémon around level 60-70.
2. No, this game have few abilities implemented, sadly. Anyway, before Ability Capsule was released I was thinking on a fully functional Ability Tutor.
3. I prefer to say "a day" than "soon".

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Oh, and btw, I know you're probably not gonna insert moves and abilities from gen V-VI soon, but could you please at least modify the BP changes in some moves, like High Jump Kick (100 - 130)? Also, is there any way to change forms of some not-Mega pokemon? Keldeo, Rotom (I figure the basement), Meloetta, Deoxys? just wondering

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Oh, and btw, I know you're probably not gonna insert moves and abilities from gen V-VI soon, but could you please at least modify the BP changes in some moves, like High Jump Kick (100 - 130)? Also, is there any way to change forms of some not-Mega pokemon? Keldeo, Rotom (I figure the basement), Meloetta, Deoxys? just wondering
I aren't certain about some move changes, because some people prefer Thunder with 120 BP and so on, and a partially update maybe isn't a good idea.
  1. Keldeo is scripted, but I forget to add Secret Sword TM
  2. Meloetta is a battle form change, so isn't in the game.
  3. To change Deoxys form, talk into stone at Research and Development center.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
The game is great, though I'm in great need of a gardevoir, and I can't seem to find a ralts anywhere. So my question is : where can I find it ? Is it even in the game ?

The game is great though, really challenging and stuff. Love it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for the tip, I was suspecting it could be obtained that way. Do I need to breed the gallade though ? Or will a ralts be obtainable through a trade later on as I get higher in colloseum rank ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
FL, your game is quite good, but I'd recommend you to make some documentations for things like NPC locations, some special item locations, shop listing and pricings, Pokémon locations, maps... Just so people like the user a few posts above doesnt waste time making a map, when you could just use Klein's script and post them easily.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Thanks for the tip, I was suspecting it could be obtained that way. Do I need to breed the gallade though ? Or will a ralts be obtainable through a trade later on as I get higher in colloseum rank ?
Breed Gallade.

FL, your game is quite good, but I'd recommend you to make some documentations for things like NPC locations, some special item locations, shop listing and pricings, Pokémon locations, maps... Just so people like the user a few posts above doesnt waste time making a map, when you could just use Klein's script and post them easily.
Almost all special items are on shops. The few ones that aren't like Dragon Scale can be found at game or at wild pokémon, shop listings is just "talk to the shop seller". For pokémon locations we have pokédex area functionality and the scientist at Research and Development Center that says locations of pokémon that you don't have. The above map is an optional one (like all areas), so I didn't bother with this. Besides, I didn't like a little giving these lists stuff since it sounds like "spoilers". Anyway, thank for the suggestion!

Back