• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone I'm so excited!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
Hello, you can call me Milo!! I'm so excited and late on this site, I didn't even know it was here and I'm so sad I didn't see it earlier because I'm such a HUGE fan of Pokemon and always wanted to make my own game. I look forward to those kind enough to let me join in any fun.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya, welcome to PC! We have so many discussions for you to take part in. I'm more than sure you'll find something that interests you. We have a massive ROM Hacking community here. We have so much to help you in making your own game. If you have an idea, don't hesitate to post it over in the Launchpad. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Have a blast ^^

Years
PC has a lot of fan game resources! We're also totally awesome outside that so yeah hah. Welcome Milo, I really do adore your avatar. ♡ See you around!

Back