• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
I love what you're doing and loving the game. How can I evolve traded Pokémon and could you do a Train heist where the evil team takes over the train and you have to stop them??????

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
I love what you're doing and loving the game. How can I evolve traded Pokémon and could you do a Train heist where the evil team takes over the train and you have to stop them??????

That's actually a really cool idea. I might end up doing that. Thank you for the suggestion.

As for evolving trade Pokemon, you can't in this demo, but eventually you will be able to use an item called the "Link Cable" that you'll be able to buy from a shop to evolve trade evolution Pokemon.

Years
Is this hack in development? Im looking forward to play this hack, it looks very amazing! There will be more demos or a full release of Coral? Thank you very much, greetings!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Aye, I know it has been a while since the last demo came out, I was thinking of replaying it again byt I do have a small question. Will future saves be compatible with this? Also, is there a new update brewing around the corner? I am not asking for a release date, I just want to know if I should wait till the next update, if not, then I am more than happy to give this another spin. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Aye, I know it has been a while since the last demo came out, I was thinking of replaying it again byt I do have a small question. Will future saves be compatible with this? Also, is there a new update brewing around the corner? I am not asking for a release date, I just want to know if I should wait till the next update, if not, then I am more than happy to give this another spin. Thank you!

It's going to be a while before the next release. Sorry about that. Also, saves will NOT be compatible with future versions. Too much is going to be different.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Good luck with the Hack of the Year award, its getting pretty close.

they have not won hack of the year yet. theirs still 1 more round to go. if you don't believe me read the post. I'm not trying to say coral won't win it. but good luck to coral and all the rom hacks in the final round.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 4, 2021
they have not won hack of the year yet. theirs still 1 more round to go. if you don't believe me read the post. I'm not trying to say coral won't win it. but good luck to coral and all the rom hacks in the final round.

Yeah they were saying good luck in the final rounds doofus, not that they've already won it.

Anyway, this hasn't been updated for a while, just wondering when the next beta will be out?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Yeah they were saying good luck in the final rounds doofus, not that they've already won it.

Anyway, this hasn't been updated for a while, just wondering when the next beta will be out?

bro no need to call name's. this community is meant to be respectful and talk about pokemon mostly. not to be calling people names. I hope you have a great day though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024

I won't lie. Work on Coral has been slow. I'm still working on it, but I'm struggling with motivation. I don't plan to drop this though. I've come way too far to stop now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 4, 2021
I won't lie. Work on Coral has been slow. I'm still working on it, but I'm struggling with motivation. I don't plan to drop this though. I've come way too far to stop now.

Cheers for the reply mate. And yeah I can imagine that motivation could be an issue!

Just don't rush it, I'm sure it will be great when you eventually get it finished!

Dusterr

The Unchosen Starter
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022

I understand this struggle. Unfortunately, it got the best of me when it came to my projects. Always remember that there's a community here that has your back. Looking forward to experiencing what you create.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ohh so I just started playing this and it's pretty good <3. I love the Cafe. And the people all have pretty cool stuff to say, that was fun! It's very friendly and I can see the effort put into it, keep it up! :D
Only thing I thought maybe could be improved was the edges of the mountain tiles.
KtkOLjO.png

But I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the tiles or something like that? I thought smoothening them out would be cool.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
It says Pok4émon from all Gens are capturable, so does this mean they can all be caught or is the limit still 255 Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
It says Pok4émon from all Gens are capturable, so does this mean they can all be caught or is the limit still 255 Pokémon?

No. The limit is still 255. I just mean that within those 255 there are Pokémon from all generations.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Congratulations on being the Hack of the Year 2018 runner up! Looking forward to future versions <3

Back