• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen today
We came at last to the new update of April:
znpzxv.png

- In the first screen you can see the new bag menu with 256 color recovering almost completely DPP style.
- In the second and fourth screen there are "interfaces" menu of the Gift secret. Inside the adventure you will get many gifts including extra missions, pokemon and objects.
- Finally, in the third screen was further amended the world map due to some problems ... have been added two colonies and the blue bar at the top. Personally I really like the overall effect, what do you think?
See you next month with updates of May!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Looks great man. Love the new map. Its very detailed & wouldnt expect it.

Years
  • Seen today
Hello guys, today I want to show the progress made since the last update.
I wanted to post this update before the month of May because I wouldn't be able to publish it because of school commitments.
The update is a redesign of the pokemon market during the purchase of objects.
Why this? The routine of the old market was bugged, unfortunately I couldn't fix it so I decided to recreate the routine from 0.
1zgbq0.png

The screen is divided mainly into 3 parts:
- In the upper left is a box where you can see the money held by the player.
The number in the upper right is the amount of the object present in the bag.
- At the bottom right you can see a box with the description of the instrument.
- Finally, in the right part of the screen, there is a list of the instrument.
Also this time for the updates are finished, I'm sorry if I haven't more to show but the routine took away most of my time.

Years
  • Seen today
Since the previous update was really small, I decided to show a little "feature" inserted just today:
k4edrb.png

After many attempts I managed to "finalize" the routine for the third layer block.
Thanks to this routine was possible to correct several errors mapping, no it would not be possible to correct them with the simple aid of advance map.
The third level is present in the edge of the lake: [first layer] rock, [second layer] water, [layer 3] edges trees.
All for today, we feel the next update!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2015
The details are unbelievable and I am certainly waiting to see more. Keep it up and hoping you are having fun working with this project :D

Years
  • Seen today
Good evening everyone, I'm back with a new update.
These days I and Blacktheking worked to complete the menu of the team, many of his features/characteristics have been changed:
30u74ut.png

I've changed the arrangement of the box and his size moreover, moving the cursor from one to another pokemon, the pokeball corresponding to the box in which we find will open!
Maybe some will wonder why update the topic so "frequently" in this month, the answer is very simple: during the month of June will be very little due to various commitments, I'll see the update of July!

Years
  • Seen today
Hello everyone, this is update of June:
69dtvc.png

In this screen it has been implemented according to the "dynamic level" of wild pokemon.
Let me explain: the level of wild pokemon will be chosen by the arithmetic mean of the levels of pokemon in your party.
To this medium will be subsequently added a random number between (0 and 3).
Finally I show the function tree honey:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lg5gXWD0VWY
Once you apply honey on the bark of the tree and having interacted, you will have 6% chance that the tree hiding a wild pokemon.
See you at next update!

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
This hack looks amazing so far! I'll be following the progress, keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen today
Thanks Rycanthropy!
Here we are updating of July!
Today I want to show the first part of the introduction in this hack:

If you have suggestions to improve it write it in the comments, we meet again with the update of August!

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence
Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
I'm following this project along with Pokémon Life, both looks promising, hope you'll never abandon it! :)

Years
  • Seen today
Hello everyone, here is the updating of August (?).
Unfortunately, August will be a month very difficult and I think I can't update the hack, so I decided to update the hack in advance!
This update doesn't show the second part of the introduction but the "secret gift" recently implemented:

As usual, if you have any tips/suggestions for improving the routine write it in the comments!

Back