• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Can I play in my tablet because I cannot play it on my tablet.
Was that rowlet?
Is it only in spanish?
That's all

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
Well, to make a hack go over and beyond....(Cue screaming and epic music). Whoopsies wrong theme. heheh

Anyway; so an English beta has been released? As much as I want to jump into it, I will wait until you complete this. I dislike playing incomplete hacks. They make me sad to do so much only to wait for so much more. I am hasty....

Do you by any chance have an ETA of completion of the main story?

Years
You really need to fix the level curve. By the time I get to route 402 the trainers' pokemon are almost level 20! Not to mention almost every trainer has at least 4 pokemon each, and their levels aren't lowered to reflect that. This resulted in many cheap deaths. At the end of the day, I walked away pretty frustrated and disappointed.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
I havent played Light Platinum Nds version yet , but if i may ask does it have mega evolution or not , I am just curious and didnt see it mentioned on the front page

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2020
How completed is the current beta? I didn't see any completion percentage in the main post and was just curious.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Guys having a lot of trouble patching this on android.so far I've only been able to get this hack in Spanish even tho I used the Xmas English patch.tried using a lot of different heartgold roms. Can any 1 help

Darkrailord49

Dark Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Is there a document with the evolution changes? Because I just caught the feebas and got the hidden water stone, but it doesnt work on her

Last edited:

CreepyPanther

used rest. It's super effective!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
Oh sweet thanks will try the DS version. Love the GBA version.

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
You really need to fix the level curve. By the time I get to route 402 the trainers' pokemon are almost level 20! Not to mention almost every trainer has at least 4 pokemon each, and their levels aren't lowered to reflect that. This resulted in many cheap deaths. At the end of the day, I walked away pretty frustrated and disappointed.

I actually love the challenge, I played the Xmas patch, so there is extra harsh weather to be considered. It is a lot more fun than official versions which are way too easy, and hence boring.

Back