• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
is the mega evo like the one in the games or do you evo them with evo stones and do the players talk?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
is the mega evo like the one in the games or do you evo them with evo stones and do the players talk?
The mega evolution is like the one in the games. The players do not talk. However, you do get choices on what to say in some cases.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Problem, everytime I try playing the hack after patching the rom, my emulator freezes up, and I have to force close my rom

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I just played through the alpha and it honestly is amazing! I'm going to try and do my own showcase of it on my Pokemon channel whenever I get the time. :)

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
well. A great game indeed! needs some work still. The beta was very good and great to see you got some gen 7 pokemon too. The tiles are beautiful but some adjusting needs to be done as we overlap others sometimes. Also I a stuck here http://prntscr.com/deeydb (can i put a link?). hopefully it's looked into. and the level gap needs to be seen as my gible was destroyed by the wild pokemon (or maybe i need to git gud :/) . anyways a great hack and hopefully if you keep working on it , it might turn out to be one of the best.

Trainer 766

well. A great game indeed! needs some work still. The beta was very good and great to see you got some gen 7 pokemon too. The tiles are beautiful but some adjusting needs to be done as we overlap others sometimes. Also I a stuck here http://prntscr.com/deeydb (can i put a link?). hopefully it's looked into. and the level gap needs to be seen as my gible was destroyed by the wild pokemon (or maybe i need to git gud :/) . anyways a great hack and hopefully if you keep working on it , it might turn out to be one of the best.

Two things.

1.How did you get in there?Last time I went inside,there's no blockaid or something like that.
2.Just grind and grind and catch some more Pokemon,either from side quests or NPC.That's what I did and I wrecked the first gym(not to mention everyone in the demo).

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
yeah i just completed the demo... well i guess it's cool , but even a little bit of "grinding" makes it icky but all in all what i played till now is epic

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Thanks! You kind of just trapped yourself in there. Also, where do the tiles overlap?

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
Pretty fun hack so far (I'm only up to the cave), but I'm finding the levels are a tad high (I'd take SM as an example of good early-game levels) and there should probably be a healing spot in the first town. Other than that, not too bad.

dhirennjaypal

megacharizardx007
Years
Q. is it have mega evolution and primal reversion of touched ?

like Pokemon Gaia

(sorry for my bad english.)

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
This looks amazing so far!
The DS graphics for the overworld, the trainer sprites (Even though right now, the important characters are recolors of Team Rocket, Pryce, an Ace Trainer, etc.) are visually pleasing, the Pseudo-Legendary starter trio is really cool, the story (Only watched PC review video, though), the fact that Megas will be usable, the variety of Pokemon from Gen 1-7 (I believe it's 1-7), etc.
I'll keep an eye on this project!
:D

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Just finished playing the Alpha. Looking good! I especially like the Trainer House which I am looking for in a hack! It would be great if there are more in other towns/cities and they get stronger several times after every battle.

A couple of things I noticed which is only a minor text bug, I accidentally deleted another one cause VBA would replace other screenshots with the new ones. The word "Knowledgeable" is spelled wrong in the Professor's dialogue (when he is talking about his friend from Dresco Town) also exiting Grim Woods would not display Route 4 header, is that normal?

Another one is a dex bug after catching a pokemon. Tested with other Pokemon in the wild seems like it only happens with Pokemon added to Fire Red (4th Gen. and so on). Screenshots are below.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back