• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 8, 2023
That's amazing! I've hadmajor exams last 2 weeks, on top of losing the main files for the hack, so progress has been slow. I'm going to try my very hardest to update, and hopefully progress can resume!
Cool, I look forward to playing!

Last edited:

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
Progress is back! I've managed to get back to where I was before losing my files - its not much, but its still progress.

Some screenshots: (please ignore how I still haven't inserted Barry's overworld)

EeF8yUI.png
VHcwV7r.png
omtLVv9.png
BjK4Ju9.png

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 8, 2023
Progress is back! I've managed to get back to where I was before losing my files - its not much, but its still progress.

Some screenshots: (please ignore how I still haven't inserted Barry's overworld)

EeF8yUI.png
VHcwV7r.png
omtLVv9.png
BjK4Ju9.png
I'm happy with the progress, I really think it would have been interesting if Diamond & Pearl had gone to DS and GBA

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
Woah, this is looking great. The new screenies have definitely got me hyped. I'm curious on how the sound tracks would be like tbh.
if you're talking about importing music from 4 gen into 3, then it's easy. The only thing is, the quality of sound samples to drop from 8 bits per second, to 4. (almost not noticeable).

RB11

Years
lVA2wG8.png
4bdbbk0.png

Scripts are a WIP! Also ignore Barry's overworld.
Jubilife is nearly complete as well, so progress is going well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Sweet. You misspelled Gyarados though. (Also, the images aren't showing up.)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
lVA2wG8.png
4bdbbk0.png

Scripts are a WIP! Also ignore Barry's overworld.
Jubilife is nearly complete as well, so progress is going well.

Gyarados*
Pok?mon*
That aside, the pics are looking all right. I reuploaded them for others to see since Imgur has been acting funny on vBulletin forums lately.
image.png

RB11

Years
Gyarados*
Pokémon*
That aside, the pics are looking all right. I reuploaded them for others to see since Imgur has been acting funny on vBulletin forums lately.
image.png
Thanks for the correction, didn't mean to make that mistake twice lol. I don't know what happened with the images, but I'll try to make sure they show up next time I update.

Sweet. You misspelled Gyarados though. (Also, the images aren't showing up.)
Thanks, I'll be sure to change it.

RB11

Years
Hi everyone!

a4317Rw.png
bzK7xks.png

Some new scripts are done/in the works.

Unfortunately, as you can see in the 2nd picture, I have been having a few issues with palettes of overworlds changing to the palettes of other overworlds on the map. This ruins a lot of the scripts and makes it look quite bad.
If anyone could help with this, please message me so we can fix it!

Anyways, progress is going quite well. Could be a release soon, depending on if I can fix this problem

vxo

ROM Hacker
Years
Hi everyone!

a4317Rw.png
bzK7xks.png

Some new scripts are done/in the works.

Unfortunately, as you can see in the 2nd picture, I have been having a few issues with palettes of overworlds changing to the palettes of other overworlds on the map. This ruins a lot of the scripts and makes it look quite bad.
If anyone could help with this, please message me so we can fix it!

Anyways, progress is going quite well. Could be a release soon, depending on if I can fix this problem

Are you using Nav's Pallette Patch? If not, that's why. Also, did you use OWM? I think that's one of the only ones that supports the Pallette Patch.

RB11

Years
Are you using Nav's Pallette Patch? If not, that's why. Also, did you use OWM? I think that's one of the only ones that supports the Pallette Patch.

Thanks for the advice!
I'm hacking on Emerald though, and I belief his patch only works for Firered. If anyone is going to port it/has ported it already, that would help me out massively.

The hack can't continue unless I can fix this problem, so hopefully there will be a solution soon. Please message me if you know what to do!

Back