• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
Hi JrFort! Im an artist, and I can help you with the trainer sprites if you want!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Good day, i'm just curious, i still haven't play blaze black 2..

Can i use the blazeblack 2 pdf guides for this rom?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
did you get drayanos permission to make a mod of Blaze Black 2? i dont see credit given anywhere, nor him saying it was okay

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 21, 2018
hello a question: the game can be played on Android in emulator, and when it will be beta 2. forgive if I wrote some words wrong is that I am using a translator

Pikachu ro

Banned
Years
hello a question: the game can be played on Android in emulator, and when it will be beta 2. forgive if I wrote some words wrong is that I am using a translator
1Yes can be played in android using a emulator
Beta 2 will come soon maybe i dont know
2 You wrote corect i dont why yu put this as question

Layla Ortiz

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Oh, it was Black 2 Hack, How about Sun White 2?
Or maybe the next release of Moon Black 2?

Last edited:
Back