• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite149's Sprite Shop!(assorted types)

If I made you a sprite, are you satisfied with it?(Vote for each sprite)

• Total voters

legoone

pepe
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Dragonite, I want a glow!
Pokemon:Charizard
Glow Colour:Blue

Thank You! Your Awesome!

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Woah woah woah! So many requests! I'm glad my shop's popular, but I didn't expect it to be this popular! So, the shop is closed due to the amount of orders.

@Them Bones: I might not be able to do it, since I can't find any 5th gen sprites without a black background.

@Jayster: I might not be able to do it, since I can't find any 5th gen sprites without a black background. Also, transparent background on the net means black background in paint, which I use to make sprites.
@Dark Flare: Like this?
attachment.php

@Legoone: Request accepted! It will be done tomorrow, since I have to go to bed now.

Also, if you find any sprite sheets of 5th gen pokemon without black backgrounds, then tell me. That goes for all of the sprite shop viewers!

Attachments

• Shadowtales.png
    Shadowtales.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 256
Years
Dragonite149
please can you make me a:
Pokeball
Pokemon:Umbreon
and a glow
Pokemon:Umbreon
Glow colour:Yellow

darn! how can you do that and ur 9?
I CANT EVEN PUT A SPRITE INTO A MESSAGE!!! srsly, it wont load when i do it...
XD

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
-.- The first page says the shop is Open Again. AGAIN. Which means, a second/third time. Which means that...he re-opened it, but then forgot to take his orders. I'm sure everyone can find a different sprite shop.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
When the shop is closed, I am still working on the sprites. It just means no orders. Also, if you order before the shop is closed, your request is most likely accepted. Also, I often forget to edit the front page, so check the most recent page for shop status before ordering.

Also, I've made Shiny's sprite. I have to go to school now, so I'll post t tonight.

And the shop is still closed.

BTW, I'm a girl. I can't believe so many people miss that pink icon to the far right of my username on all my posts.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
When the shop is closed, I am still working on the sprites. It just means no orders. Also, if you order before the shop is closed, your request is most likely accepted. Also, I often forget to edit the front page, so check the most recent page for shop status before ordering.

Also, I've made Shiny's sprite. I have to go to school now, so I'll post t tonight.

And the shop is still closed.

BTW, I'm a girl. I can't believe so many people miss that pink icon to the far right of my username on all my posts.

Thanks i cant wait to see it it will be perfect in your sig are you bavk from school yet?

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012

Can i kinda help out here?
It seems that you have a lot of requests and i was wondering whether you need some help?

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
@Skitty
Of course you can work here! Just send me some examples and I'll add them to the first post. Also send me the forms you want the people requesting from you to use.

I can now do some more things, like infernos and inverts! The shop is conditionally open. This means I'm only taking certain requests. The only requests I'm taking are infernos and inverts, since I need to test my skills. Only one of each, though. I can also do other things as well as Pokemon, like Digimon, Dragons, etc:

New Forms
Dragonite, I want an inferno!
Sprite you want infernoing: No black backgrounds.
Colour of inferno:
Note: Put pillowshade in the 'colour of inferno' section if you want me to use the thing's own colours.

Dragonite, I want an invert!
Sprite you want inverted: Make it have a background that is not black, please!

I've only just learnt how to do them, and the requests will be put as examples.

Back