• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
I would love a nice place in this Rp. The story seems interesting enough at the least. What would be better to join? The silver or gold tribe?

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Hmm, a pretty good SU, Somewhere, but there is one problem with it. Under your history, you said that you went with Auron on your trip outside of the Alpha Alliance. Unfortunately, all Gold Tribe members who went with Auron on the trip are now apart of the Silver Tribe. So here is your choice: You can either take out the part about going out with Auron and therefore remain in the Gold Tribe, or you can keep that part in, and change your SU subtly to a Silver Tribe member. However, as I said before, if you choose Silver Tribe, you cannot switch sides for the bulk of the RP.

Also, I do know it is a bit hard, but you should try to add a bit more for your appearance part. Also, I wouldn't mind an RP sample.

Once you fix this, I can accept or decline you. For now, you are pending.

No, Adelle's father (Denberra) went with Auron and is now part of the Silver Tribe... not Adelle herself. If that's ok?

Alright. I have to go to school now but I'll add in appearance and a RP sample in the afternoon :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Somewhere Oh, sorry, totally missed that.

Alright, then add in an RP sample and a bit more on appearance, and my Co-GM will accept you.

@Stingray Oh, I'm touched! :) But seriously, if you don't have the time for this RP, I totally understand. You don't have to force the issue.

@Wymsical I'll leave all the SU accepting to you. Just reminding you that there are 2 spots open on the Gold Tribe and 1 in the Silver Tribe.

I am leaving now for a few days. Once I come back, I expect all spots to be filled so I can get the show on the road. See ya guys.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Have fun wherever you are going, Supervegeta.

I added some to the appearance and personality, plus a short RP text whipped up on the spot. If it was too boring, I can write about something else :3

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Somewhere: As Supervegeta mentioned, add more to the personality and Appearance. Especially appearance, sicne I'm afraid that's still not enough. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to repeat this, but if you really have nothing to write about just write what the Pokemon species looks like, even though we all know it. :P lol

@Supervegeta: Alright, bruh, I'll see ya laterz.

@Stingray: LOL, I'm not touched. :P jk jk. Yeah, sure, it's understandable. You just gotta get yourself sum ULTIMATE POWERZ! inspiration. Go out and..I dunno...do sum stuff. AND DON'T COME BACK 'TILL YA HAVE! lol

@-DeepImpact-: Get yo butt SU up here, man. You're competing with either Stingray or Somewhere for last spot! Whichever gets their SU up last. :P

@Akacha: Well, if you want to be a Gold Tribe member, you'll have to compete with -DeepImpact and/or Stingray and/or Somewhere for the last spot. Remember it's not about the time you get your SU up, it's the quality of the SU itself. If you want to be a Silver Tribe sentinel, you shall have compete with Aura Rift and Yagerbomb for a spot in the same way. Sorry man, unless you really wanna compete with the others, you can't join :(

@Everyone: Right, as I've explained to Akacha, one of both the sides will be declined. That means, for the Gold Tribe, and depending on who's SU is best, either -DeepImpact-, Stingray or Somewhere will be declined. And the other two will be in. For the Silver Tribe, and depending on who's SU is best, either Aura Rift, Yagerbomb or (If he reserves) Akachi will be declined. Just the way it works people, so get those SUs up. :P

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
:/ are you even reading my SU? I added to the appearance already. Do I need more? And Supervegeta didn't say I needed more on my personality, I just added some anyways. Do I need even more?

Wymsical

Years
@Somewhere. I don't like that tone you're taking with me lol. Yes, I have read your SU, and the Personality is decent enough now, (I just got ninja'd by you. lol) On the other hand, I'm still not satisfied with the Appearance. Sorry. :/

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I don't have a tone :3

I just don't see the... point. If you and me both already know what a Floatzel looks like and if I don't want her to have any more special features... why would I need to describe more?

May I point out that Supervegeta's appearance is only one line and a picture?

Heh... maybe I'm being a pain in the ass. Sorry :p

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Lol I will compete and complete this SU. Any specifics to take into consideration? Also, how should I see my move list? Is the move meditate really going to just raise some attack stat, or does it allow the pkmn to achieve higher consciousness and power? Like on Bulbapedia the move description for the game is well relative to the game but the show and manga show a much clearer idea of what moves should be. Thunder wave is like some pulse that cause you to be paralyzed your whole life... it's more like a tazergun.

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
@Somewhere: Yes you are. lol jk. I know, so what you can do is edit a picture and write one line. Writing just a little is only allowed if you have a picture. But I guess I am being a bit harsh. I don't think mine was much bigger either, xD And the History was exceptional anyway, so Accepted

@Stingray & DeepImpact: You heard that, fellas. Time for a competition. :D

@Akachi: Well, now that Somewhere is accepted, you have competition from Stingray and DeepImpact on the Gold Tribe spot, and competition from Aura Rift and Yagerbomb for the Silver Tribe spot. Go for whichever one you like, (but being a bad guy is fun. lol)

Alright, I don't trust myself to keep track of spots, so I'll just write everything down here.

Gold Tribe (6): Greiger, Somewhere, Nakuzami, Conjurer, miltankRancher (Last spot competition between DeepImpact and Stingray)

Silver Tribe (2): Silver Rogue, (Competition for last spot between Yagerbomb and Aura Rift)

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Thanks Wymsical! I added another paragraph in appearance just for the heck of it now though. Looking forward to when Supervegeta comes back and the RP starts.

Maybe they'll decide to be nice and let some extra people in if they have really good SUs? :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
WHEW. DONE.

Tbh, I think this is kinda rushed, since I made this really quickly after seeing that I had competition xD; and also I'm fairly certain I really went crazy with the History >.>; Tell me if anything's wrong! :D

Side:Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Title: Speculum (Latin for Mirror) [lol thanks SV xP]

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance:

-Regular form-
Ditto.gif

-Usual Appearance-
ShinyDittoanimated.gif

-Common Disguise 1-
253.gif

-Common Disguise 2-
Excadrill_BW.gif

Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms. Being a ditto, he doesn't have many scars/marks, since to due his jelly like body it's not really possible to get many. He is rather weird though, in his Ditto form, he is often found sporting a monocle, which probably means something important to him, or is probably just something random.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor. He is a bit selfish though sometimes, putting his needs in front of others sometimes, though it is rare seeing as he has fit himself into the Gold Tribe Code of Honor. He is one who'll always put his trust in his close friends, and to be honest, he can easily become friends with almost anyone he knows, but to place his trust in a person, it needs a bit more than acquaintance. He is a huge drama queen too, and a good actor as well, honing his skills to become a perfect spy.

Being a rather happy go lucky kind of guy, he is rarely in a bad mood, not having a short temper. He does lose his cool sometimes though, when his close friends are attacked emotionally or physically. He is quite sharp with words, he mostly jokes around, but often people mistake it for rude insults. He doesn't appreciate people who play dirty, attacking people when they're down, provoking fights, etc. A thing he hates more than anything in the world is traitors, making him have a deep hatred towards the Silver Tribe. Even though mostly he's in a very jolly mood, he's always ready to be in a serious, working mood whenever it's needed. He isn't much of a smart tactician though, he lack the ability to often think about plans and all, being more of a fighter or a sneaky spy in the field. He is very skilled in sneaking through places, and quickly camouflaging himself, and with his natural ability to transform, he's one of the best guys to get info.

Replicus is a very competitive person, in a contest, he'll always try his best to win, but also ensure that he doesn't use any dirty methods. He doesn't really love to fight, but will do so when necessary. He is really good in attacking people personally though, he's good at insulting people, injuring them emotionally to get the upper hand in battle.

Replicus has the rare gift of having a Eidetic memory, or a photographic memory, making it possible for him to recall certain people, places, and things with extreme accuracy. He can remember more than a lot of people too. This makes it possible for him to remember the transformations and mannerisms of certain Pokemon perfectly, and being able to recall them later on. This helps him tremendously in copying people perfectly, and fooling enemies that way.

His goals are to free the place from the hands of the Silver Tribe, and get his brother back, no matter what the consequences.

History:

-Early Life-

Replicus was born in the capital of the Alpha Alliance, Gold City. His past was really dark, and he doesn't like to talk about it a lot. His grandfather had been a former member of the Order of Neoverse, and had died in the war between the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance. Replicus's father, who had just been a kid back then, had managed to escape, and destroy all ties to his grandfather. His father eventually met Speculum's mother, who was a descendant of a member of the Gold Tribe. The both of them had 2 children, Replicus, and his brother, Xavier. Xavier was a shiny Ditto, and the elder brother of Replicus, 2 years older than him.

As children, Replicus and Xavier always stuck together, they were almost inseparable. They would run around the streets, playing pranks on other citizens, enjoying themselves. Xavier was always kind of a role model for Replicus, and he always looked up to him to lead him to their next target for their various pranks. Their father and mother always used to fight over something that was kept secret from Replicus and Xavier. One day though, Speculum's father started acting violent. In a selfless act, the 2 brother's mother helped the two Ditto kids escape, and she was murdered by their father. The father then proceeded to commit suicide himself, and Replicus and Xavier were left all alone to fend for themselves.

After this incident, the 2 brothers survived on the streets, doing odd jobs like getting info on people. This helped Replicus hone his spying skills quite a lot. Eventually, the money they earned was not enough, and the two of them heard about the H.A.S., and about the Gold Tribe. They decided to enroll in the Academy together, and traveled to the Academy.

-Gold Tribe and Education-

There, they learned the selfless ways of the Gold Tribe, and practiced their combat skills. Though, Replicus would often not follow the rules, Xavier always reminded him to remember the selfless and respectful ways of the Gold Tribe, but Replicus didn't care that much, at least at that time. Eventually, his brother succeeded in becoming a member of the Gold Tribe. This memory still sticks out in Replicus's minds as a very improtant one, and one of his best days of his life.

After Xavier's graduation, he was sent on several missions, but not on the one out of the Alpha Alliance, that had been led by Auron. Replicus meanwhile, worked hard in order to graduate, so that he could join his brother in the ranks. He was unable to though at first; he was hardly able to follow Gold Tribe's Code. After months of hard work and training, and a lot of work from his brother as well, he was able to enter the Gold Tribe with his skills as an elite spy and fighter.

-Invasion-

When Auron and the rest came back with the Ancients, Replicus had not been ready for any kind of attack at all. None of his contacts had informed him of anything. After hearing about the attack, Replicus rushed over to Gold City to fight alongside his brother and comrades. In the battle, he saw Adam fall before his very eyes, but he didn't give up at first. He kept attacking, not backing down, until he was ordered to retreat.

He and his brother tried to make their way out of the place, but they were ambushed by a group of Scythers. They tried their best to fight them off, but they were far outnumbered by them. His brother, being selfless and brave, asked Replicus to leave, and stayed behind to fight the Pokemon. He was eventually led away by other Tribe members, and he escaped to the forest along with Zane and some others.

-Post Invasion-

Currently, Zane is the only person he knows in the people in the forest. Every now and then, he'll head out of their settlement in a disguise, meeting up with contacts to get info about the current situation in Silver City. He still believes that Xavier is still alive, captured by enemy forces, but he is not sure, since there is nobody who can confirm that fact. He'll do anything to get his brother back though, and get their land back in the Alpha Alliance's hands. Replicus nowadays is really selfless, independent, and brave, and also roams around in a shiny Ditto form, in the memory of his brother Xavier.

Moveset: Transform

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
Lol I will compete and complete this SU. Any specifics to take into consideration? Also, how should I see my move list? Is the move meditate really going to just raise some attack stat, or does it allow the pkmn to achieve higher consciousness and power? Like on Bulbapedia the move description for the game is well relative to the game but the show and manga show a much clearer idea of what moves should be. Thunder wave is like some pulse that cause you to be paralyzed your whole life... it's more like a tazergun.

Thunderwave is more like a lethal Tazergun. If it's not cured soon, it can be lethal. It leaves you paralyzed until it's healed somehow. Although it's not that bad in the games, it's one of the most dangerous statuses in the RP. Although if you're strong enough, you can resist it. Or with sufficient typing. As for things like Meditate, there is a difference between meditating and Meditating you know what I'm saying? lol

Thanks Wymsical! I added another paragraph in appearance just for the heck of it now though. Looking forward to when Supervegeta comes back and the RP starts.

Maybe they'll decide to be nice and let some extra people in if they have really good SUs? :3

'fraid not, Supervegeta specifically said to me he wanted no more spots in the RP. I wanted to add more Silver Tribe spots, but meh.
But yeah, congrats on being accepted. And lol, that extra paragraph makes it fit the bill now :)
WHEW. DONE.

Tbh, I think this is kinda rushed, since I made this really quickly after seeing that I had competition xD; and also I'm fairly certain I really went crazy with the History >.>; Tell me if anything's wrong! :D

Side:Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Title: Speculum (Latin for Mirror) [lol thanks SV xP]

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance:

-Regular form-
Ditto.gif

-Usual Appearance-
ShinyDittoanimated.gif

-Common Disguise 1-
253.gif

-Common Disguise 2-
Excadrill_BW.gif

Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms. Being a ditto, he doesn't have many scars/marks, since to due his jelly like body it's not really possible to get many. He is rather weird though, in his Ditto form, he is often found sporting a monocle, which probably means something important to him, or is probably just something random.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor. He is a bit selfish though sometimes, putting his needs in front of others sometimes, though it is rare seeing as he has fit himself into the Gold Tribe Code of Honor. He is one who'll always put his trust in his close friends, and to be honest, he can easily become friends with almost anyone he knows, but to place his trust in a person, it needs a bit more than acquaintance. He is a huge drama queen too, and a good actor as well, honing his skills to become a perfect spy.

Being a rather happy go lucky kind of guy, he is rarely in a bad mood, not having a short temper. He does lose his cool sometimes though, when his close friends are attacked emotionally or physically. He is quite sharp with words, he mostly jokes around, but often people mistake it for rude insults. He doesn't appreciate people who play dirty, attacking people when they're down, provoking fights, etc. A thing he hates more than anything in the world is traitors, making him have a deep hatred towards the Silver Tribe. Even though mostly he's in a very jolly mood, he's always ready to be in a serious, working mood whenever it's needed. He isn't much of a smart tactician though, he lack the ability to often think about plans and all, being more of a fighter or a sneaky spy in the field. He is very skilled in sneaking through places, and quickly camouflaging himself, and with his natural ability to transform, he's one of the best guys to get info.

Replicus is a very competitive person, in a contest, he'll always try his best to win, but also ensure that he doesn't use any dirty methods. He doesn't really love to fight, but will do so when necessary. He is really good in attacking people personally though, he's good at insulting people, injuring them emotionally to get the upper hand in battle.

Replicus has the rare gift of having a Eidetic memory, or a photographic memory, making it possible for him to recall certain people, places, and things with extreme accuracy. He can remember more than a lot of people too. This makes it possible for him to remember the transformations and mannerisms of certain Pokemon perfectly, and being able to recall them later on. This helps him tremendously in copying people perfectly, and fooling enemies that way.

His goals are to free the place from the hands of the Silver Tribe, and get his brother back, no matter what the consequences.

History:

-Early Life-

Replicus was born in the capital of the Alpha Alliance, Gold City. His past was really dark, and he doesn't like to talk about it a lot. His grandfather had been a former member of the Order of Neoverse, and had died in the war between the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance. Replicus's father, who had just been a kid back then, had managed to escape, and destroy all ties to his grandfather. His father eventually met Speculum's mother, who was a descendant of a member of the Gold Tribe. The both of them had 2 children, Replicus, and his brother, Xavier. Xavier was a shiny Ditto, and the elder brother of Replicus, 2 years older than him.

As children, Replicus and Xavier always stuck together, they were almost inseparable. They would run around the streets, playing pranks on other citizens, enjoying themselves. Xavier was always kind of a role model for Replicus, and he always looked up to him to lead him to their next target for their various pranks. Their father and mother always used to fight over something that was kept secret from Replicus and Xavier. One day though, Speculum's father started acting violent. In a selfless act, the 2 brother's mother helped the two Ditto kids escape, and she was murdered by their father. The father then proceeded to commit suicide himself, and Replicus and Xavier were left all alone to fend for themselves.

After this incident, the 2 brothers survived on the streets, doing odd jobs like getting info on people. This helped Replicus hone his spying skills quite a lot. Eventually, the money they earned was not enough, and the two of them heard about the H.A.S., and about the Gold Tribe. They decided to enroll in the Academy together, and traveled to the Academy.

-Gold Tribe and Education-

There, they learned the selfless ways of the Gold Tribe, and practiced their combat skills. Though, Replicus would often not follow the rules, Xavier always reminded him to remember the selfless and respectful ways of the Gold Tribe, but Replicus didn't care that much, at least at that time. Eventually, his brother succeeded in becoming a member of the Gold Tribe. This memory still sticks out in Replicus's minds as a very improtant one, and one of his best days of his life.

After Xavier's graduation, he was sent on several missions, but not on the one out of the Alpha Alliance, that had been led by Auron. Replicus meanwhile, worked hard in order to graduate, so that he could join his brother in the ranks. He was unable to though at first; he was hardly able to follow Gold Tribe's Code. After months of hard work and training, and a lot of work from his brother as well, he was able to enter the Gold Tribe with his skills as an elite spy and fighter.

-Invasion-

When Auron and the rest came back with the Ancients, Replicus had not been ready for any kind of attack at all. None of his contacts had informed him of anything. After hearing about the attack, Replicus rushed over to Gold City to fight alongside his brother and comrades. In the battle, he saw Adam fall before his very eyes, but he didn't give up at first. He kept attacking, not backing down, until he was ordered to retreat.

He and his brother tried to make their way out of the place, but they were ambushed by a group of Scythers. They tried their best to fight them off, but they were far outnumbered by them. His brother, being selfless and brave, asked Replicus to leave, and stayed behind to fight the Pokemon. He was eventually led away by other Tribe members, and he escaped to the forest along with Zane and some others.

-Post Invasion-

Currently, Zane is the only person he knows in the people in the forest. Every now and then, he'll head out of their settlement in a disguise, meeting up with contacts to get info about the current situation in Silver City. He still believes that Xavier is still alive, captured by enemy forces, but he is not sure, since there is nobody who can confirm that fact. He'll do anything to get his brother back though, and get their land back in the Alpha Alliance's hands. Replicus nowadays is really selfless, independent, and brave, and also roams around in a shiny Ditto form, in the memory of his brother Xavier.

Moveset: Transform

Red means I'm being Sarcastic.

Green means you're being accepted, no matter what word it colors in.

Freakin A', man, that was horrible! Declined! xD

------------------

Okay, people, that means Stingray is automatically Declined. Sorry dude, just when you were getting it done :(

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
I feel like a real jerk doing this but I've alot going on lately and can barely post in the RPs Im in, Hopefully in the future perhaps a spot would open up and I could take it, but until such a time arises (if it arises) I'll have to drop out.

It's a shame really, I was really looking forward to this :/ but stuff happens, so I'm really sorry, but Im dropping out

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Hey silver rogue I am working on my character and I was wondering if you had your fire that caused your parents death from the story as just an accident. I was thinking I could involve my character in some discreet way. Like he was there or maybe was after who caused it. Who knows but since they'll both be on the silver tribe I thought a surprise past might be fun.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I guess I should have posted my non proof read one then O well... I thought you were going to wait for both (unless one wasn't posted by Friday) then decide which was better. No big deal just gives me more time to write my post for War between Pokemon and Humans, work on my next RP (since Business of War is moving so slow that I can work with both at once... waiting on SV to post still).

Last edited:
Back