• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
2/10

It's not much, and if it weren't for the fact that my current skin's background is blue, I wouldn't be able to see the white text at all. :/

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Nice, simple and ordered. I like it. I like the zooming out in each picture as well.

8/10.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
^the image looks a little sketchy, but the text is nice and easy on the eyes(not to mention, its also in my favorite color :D)

8/10
You are the second person out of who the heck know how many that has comments on the quality of the image. ;; Thank you~ /likes people who can notice such minor details and rate accordingly.

7/10

Images look nice. However, the blue text definitely doesn't match with the rest of it. :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Where have you guys been? ;; I've been waiting for those who rate accordingly. I tried making a new sig for Pazu earlier, but both attempts failed.

ANYWAYS.

9/10

Good icons. Nice text. However, the top line's text seems a little off because it's short and doesn't spread out between the icons because it is. But that's just me being OCD. XD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Overall the tag is pretty decent. The animation for the text is a nice touch might I add. The only conflict I see with this tag is that the colors are all pretty monotone. It's more of a one color tag and doesn't stand out as much as it could if it had more variation. Other than that, the lighting effect to the right hand corner makes the Formula 1 car stand out next to the driver, which I like.

7/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

It's cute! However, I do see hints of the icons being over-saturated, with makes the icons look somewhat odd in color.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
The lack of grammar and order annoys me. It also is weird that you have "RaichuPwnsPikachu Signature" at the top. I think it's obvious.

5/10

(waits to get low score because I have no image. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back