• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I got a new laptop sooner than I expected, so I will be fully active again. (Actually, I'll probably be more active than usual, as this laptop runs Windows 7 instead of Windows XP.)

Years
I got a new laptop sooner than I expected, so I will be fully active again. (Actually, I'll probably be more active than usual, as this laptop runs Windows 7 instead of Windows XP.)

Well that's good you got it earlier than you expected, and with a system upgrade to boot. Great to see things worked out in your favor, and I'll continue to see you active again!

- Hikamaru

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
I haven't been here in what seems like forever, but now that OR/AS are out, it seems fitting to make a return, now that I've vowed to finally finish the PokeDex in at least one game and this one is going to be it. I don't think I really spoke to that many people and I even more doubt that the ones I did speak to are still on here but if they were, that'd be a nice surprise. Anyway, It'd be cool to get to talk to different people as well. So hello! :')

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
I haven't been here in what seems like forever, but now that OR/AS are out, it seems fitting to make a return, now that I've vowed to finally finish the PokeDex in at least one game and this one is going to be it. I don't think I really spoke to that many people and I even more doubt that the ones I did speak to are still on here but if they were, that'd be a nice surprise. Anyway, It'd be cool to get to talk to different people as well. So hello! :')

Welcome back Kirk! I'm glad to see that OR/AS made you want to come back to the community and I will let you know that you're always welcome to stay. I'm planning to do the same and finish my Pokédex but in a competitive manner, so I wish the best of luck to you. :3 If you'd like, feel free to leave me a VM and we can chat! i also casually noticed that youre a touhou fan, heh

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I'll having several days off PC and other forums for now, because of loads of preparations for Christmas celebrations (which means lots of work to do, as well), so expect me to be fully back next Monday, ok?

Years

That's great to hear the Hoenn Remakes have rekindled your interest in Pokemon. The original Ruby & Sapphire are iconic games so the remakes have surely been praised by may fans, whether Hoenn fans or not. I still haven't gotten the games yet, but I hopefully will in coming weeks. Glad to see you back Kirkland, and looking forward to you getting active again.

I think I'll having several days off PC and other forums for now, because of loads of preparations for Christmas celebrations (which means lots of work to do, as well), so expect me to be fully back next Monday, ok?

Good luck again buddy, hopefully you'll get all the work done and we'll see you back next week yeah? Keep being strong my lil' Victini. And I hope the celebrations will go off with a bang as well!

- Hikamaru

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Guess who finally got a new laptop :) I am back! After 3 months of not having a laptop lol

Years
Guess who finally got a new laptop :) I am back! After 3 months of not having a laptop lol

Oh wow I was wondering what happened to Sector... guess computer problems were to blame, and from what I know it always sucks when you don't have computer access for a long time. But anyways, you're back in business and hopefully you can start getting active again!

- Hikamaru

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Wow... I haven't been on these forums for three years due to extreme circumstances, but it changed SO much that I don't even know where to begin looking. =O

And what freaked me out is that when I logged in, the website said something along the lines of:
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
What makes it scary is the fact that I love Majora's Mask, but being confronted by one its darkest lines out of nowhere is just... whoa.

Years
Hello to old and new members. I've not been around for quite sometime. For a year I guess. Mainly, because I had to soft reset my 3DS and I lost lot of FCs from Pokecommunity members. Right now I'm looking for an enigma berry. PM me if you have one.

Good Day. :-)

pkmin3033

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have returned. Turns out that I was, once again, being overly pessimistic about how long it was going to sort out yet another issue in my ocean of health problems, and they let me come home this afternoon, to my everlasting relief. But I'll spare you the messy details, and myself the difficulty of talking about it. Sufficed it to say, things are marginally better than they were when I left, which is good enough~

So, starting tomorrow - as it's getting rather late as I'm posting this, and right now I want to sleep in my own bed, aha - I shall be active on PC again, randomly posting here and there, terrorizing the new members with overly cheerful welcomes in their intro threads., business as usual.

I look forward to catching up with people, and making new acquaintances as well perhaps. See y'all around~

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have returned. Turns out that I was, once again, being overly pessimistic about how long it was going to sort out yet another issue in my ocean of health problems, and they let me come home this afternoon, to my everlasting relief. But I'll spare you the messy details, and myself the difficulty of talking about it. Sufficed it to say, things are marginally better than they were when I left, which is good enough~

So, starting tomorrow - as it's getting rather late as I'm posting this, and right now I want to sleep in my own bed, aha - I shall be active on PC again, randomly posting here and there, terrorizing the new members with overly cheerful welcomes in their intro threads., business as usual.

I look forward to catching up with people, and making new acquaintances as well perhaps. See y'all around~

Welcome back Zeria! <3

I noticed the profile picture change and I had to check TWL to see if you posted here, and it figures out I guessed right. :3 I'm glad to hear the issues resolved.

Years

Oh? I hardly even noticed you had left, haha. But nice that you're back in full, hope to see you around more then and glad you're doing alright.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Hi all. I joined here almost a year ago and my activity has really fluctuated. I am mostly a small forum gal so it's a bit different posting in a large forum but I think I may be back this time and be around at least fairly consistently. I'm known on a couple smaller forums as Braixen and enjoy art (a LOT). I have an ancient art thread somewhere here but after a legitimate overhaul I may bump it and be active in the section again.

Other than that I'm into anime and games (mostly RPGs but I do have a love for Animal Crossing). I also like sushi a lot. <3

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all around more now <3

Years
Hi all. I joined here almost a year ago and my activity has really fluctuated. I am mostly a small forum gal so it's a bit different posting in a large forum but I think I may be back this time and be around at least fairly consistently. I'm known on a couple smaller forums as Braixen and enjoy art (a LOT). I have an ancient art thread somewhere here but after a legitimate overhaul I may bump it and be active in the section again.

Other than that I'm into anime and games (mostly RPGs but I do have a love for Animal Crossing). I also like sushi a lot. <3

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all around more now <3

Oh I think I recognize you from Slateport City, but nice to hear you're planning to get active again!

PC may be big, but we're a friendly community deep down so hopefully you will learn over time that you'll definitely consider sticking around longer. Sushi and Animal Crossing are really cute, so kudos to loving such adorable things! Japan is pretty well the capital of cute, but anyways have fun and I'll be sure to see you around! I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk, Saki!

- Hikamaru

Last edited:
Years
Hi c: I'm back after being gone for a long while~

Oh I think I remember you, we chatted a bit around a year ago. So yeah, it's really great to see you come back!

Hopefully you can stick around longer this time, and while everything looks different compared to a year ago you'll still have fun settling in and getting re-acquainted with everything. It may take a while to get used to who everyone is given all the name changes going around.

Anyways, have fun and looking forward to seeing you around the forums again!

- Hikamaru

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Oh I think I remember you, we chatted a bit around a year ago. So yeah, it's really great to see you come back!

Hopefully you can stick around longer this time, and while everything looks different compared to a year ago you'll still have fun settling in and getting re-acquainted with everything. It may take a while to get used to who everyone is given all the name changes going around.

Anyways, have fun and looking forward to seeing you around the forums again!

- Hikamaru

Yeah I remember you as well. xD And thanks. I'm sure I will. c:

Years
Sweet, finally went through the hectic horror called constant working and I have some time for some posting... At least for a while... I hope I'll find some interesting topics I can contribute to :)

Back