• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Yeah..I gave him rep whenever I had done it to 10 other people. I just can't stand someone with red blocks by their name! *uhh..isn't red one of the colors of the american flag?* *bangs head on table*
Is it me or was text in people's siggys getting smaller?

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
i would really hate to be bad repped by alot of ppl and then have the red square...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Anacortes said:
Yeah..I gave him rep whenever I had done it to 10 other people. I just can't stand someone with red blocks by their name! *uhh..isn't red one of the colors of the american flag?* *bangs head on table*
Is it me or was text in people's siggys getting smaller?
Some people think they deverse that is the whole system.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
I don't really like it, it is cool to see all the good rep people give you but at the same time some of the rep points are pointless, like "Ilike your avvy" or "Nice sig" I do appreciate it but it's kind of a lame thing and it's been bringing only problems lately :\

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Yeah, true enough, it's like someone posts something really offensive or just plain stupid, there I think they'd deserve the bad rep but because you're correcting that person or just following the rules? Now that is just pitiful :\
I thought the idea was to have fun.. Bad rep should only be given if they are rude to another MEMBER, not to their favorite bad or something...

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Correct. Like someone at the Umbreon RPG <_< Boy I know I answered pretty nasty like but I was in no mood at all to tolorate that kind of bull, especially from someone like that.
Yeah, especially since I specifically said that if they were not a member of the club they could not post there, and the fact that if he(or she) read the previous posts he would know that I was a morph and not an actually Umbreon.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Thats why I think I would be a good moderator. When you look past the flaming and the bad rep, they'd know I would be a good moderator because I wouldn't tolerate as much as these mods tolerate. Anyway, I'd like to thank you for letting me join the club. I suppose I wont be needing this any more *blows out match* :) Hey, would anybody like to know how to hack a soda machine?

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
MewMan said:
Thats why I think I would be a good moderator. When you look past the flaming and the bad rep, they'd know I would be a good moderator because I wouldn't tolerate as much as these mods tolerate. Anyway, I'd like to thank you for letting me join the club. I suppose I wont be needing this any more *blows out match* :) Hey, would anybody like to know how to hack a soda machine?
Why would we want to hack a soda machine?

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
yea O.o that is very strange, how are you deathbyalice i have posted much cos i have been busy sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back