• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
Hey!!!! You better stop looking at Addy like that! You can join anyway. Just pick a flying pkmn and find a sprite if you want.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
cool but i think moltres and zapdos are the best flying pokemon of all time seems in a doubles match they are unbeatble
well when i fough against 100 trainers i used lvl100 moltres and lvl 100 zapdos (on pokemon coloseum) and i won every match and moltres fainted once and zapdos fainted zero times (and i used them in every match)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Flying club co-leader, here, ma'am. XD; Anyway, finally this club is out of the dust.- brushes some dust- o.O; Anywayz... what happened to the battle?

Years
i used shadow ball i htink b4 aeroblast so its my turn again, anyways my shedinja is using a confuse ray....

Years
siunce my shedinja doesnt have the same ability as it does in the game (oresle it would have lsot form the super effective aeroblast can i choose a different ability) i was thinking pressure....

Back