• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
first one looks like a fused form of pikachu and mijumaru. second is some bat thing. third is bulbusaur taking in on a realistic frog form.

i hope my guesses are right. <:

Um...I'm pretty sure the second one is a spider. Fire-type to be exact in my guessing.

The first one is...a mammal. That's all I can definitely guess haha. Maybe a raccoon/tanuki? Maybe a bear? If it's those, it's probably the Grass-type of the bunch. If it's like a beaver or something, then it's probably the Water-type.

The third one, I'm gonna agree with you on it being a frog. And whichever type the first one ISN'T, that's what type it is.

But yeah, I'm just curious as to how you saw a bat? o_O

EDIT: ACTUALLY, just before I posted this, I remembered that Luke put the names of the starters in the first post. So yes, somehow my guesses were all right LOL. Grass Tanuki, Fire Spider, and a Water "shelled amphibian," to which I'm gonna change my guess from a frog, to a frog with a shell like Omanyte/Omastar ["Ribbit" in the name = frog lol]. Is it sad that I feel slightly proud for guessing right before having looked back at the starter descriptions? haha. It's a similar feeling to getting a sudoku/wordsearch done without looking in the back of the book xD

Years
Um...I'm pretty sure the second one is a spider. Fire-type to be exact in my guessing.

The first one is...a mammal. That's all I can definitely guess haha. Maybe a raccoon/tanuki? Maybe a bear? If it's those, it's probably the Grass-type of the bunch. If it's like a beaver or something, then it's probably the Water-type.

The third one, I'm gonna agree with you on it being a frog. And whichever type the first one ISN'T, that's what type it is.

But yeah, I'm just curious as to how you saw a bat? o_O

EDIT: ACTUALLY, just before I posted this, I remembered that Luke put the names of the starters in the first post. So yes, somehow my guesses were all right LOL. Grass Tanuki, Fire Spider, and a Water "shelled amphibian," to which I'm gonna change my guess from a frog, to a frog with a shell like Omanyte/Omastar ["Ribbit" in the name = frog lol]. Is it sad that I feel slightly proud for guessing right before having looked back at the starter descriptions? haha. It's a similar feeling to getting a sudoku/wordsearch done without looking in the back of the book xD

I took a quick glance. didn't observe it alot, and i didn't notice the spider look and fangs. D:

you have info cheats. cheater.
I can't wait to see the sprites. :>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I took a quick glance. didn't observe it alot, and i didn't notice the spider look and fangs. D:

LOL HEY, I made my guesses before I remembered the names and descriptions being in the first post, promise. No need to be jealous, you'll get it next time u_u LMAO jk xD

luke

Master of the Elements
Years

LOL HEY, I made my guesses before I remembered the names and descriptions being in the first post, promise. No need to be jealous, you'll get it next time u_u LMAO jk xD

I was wondering when someone would notice the info in the first post. But congratulations. As a prize, you can totally submit a cool Fakemon idea if you'd like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I was wondering when someone would notice the info in the first post. But congratulations. As a prize, you can totally submit a cool Fakemon idea if you'd like.

I would, but I've gotta save mine for LunarVoid haha. I totally would if I didn't have my own project though. Maybe if I think of one after my Fakemon list is complete [I've got 97, I want to even it out to 100. If I think of 101, I'll probably send it to you haha].

Atomic Reactor

. Still don't have someone who can use RMXP though.
Taken from one of your posts on the first page...

Does this mean... you want someone else to make the game for you?
Like, you don't know how to make RMXP?

Let me tell you right now, if you don't know how to work RMXP, you better learn. Otherwise this game will go no where. Not once have I ever seen someone make a game for someone else (on this community anyway)
If you want to see this story put into a game, you better learn rmxp.
Even IF you find someone to use rmxp for you, they won't be able to make it the way you envision it. Seriously man, start learning how to sue RMXP if you want this game to go anywhere...

If I took that wrong, and you just wanted someone as a mapper or some such... and you actually DO know how to use rmxp, then nevermind. My mistake. And good luck with your game haha.

Just a word of warning :P

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Whoa whoa whoa.... wait one second.
Taken from one of your posts on the first page...

Does this mean... you want someone else to make the game for you?
Like, you don't know how to make RMXP?

Let me tell you right now, if you don't know how to work RMXP, you better learn. Otherwise this game will go no where. Not once have I ever seen someone make a game for someone else (on this community anyway)
If you want to see this story put into a game, you better learn rmxp.
Even IF you find someone to use rmxp for you, they won't be able to make it the way you envision it. Seriously man, start learning how to sue RMXP if you want this game to go anywhere...

If I took that wrong, and you just wanted someone as a mapper or some such... and you actually DO know how to use rmxp, then nevermind. My mistake. And good luck with your game haha.

Just a word of warning :P

I'm pretty sure this could answer your doubts:
I also need someone who actually knows how to use RMXP proficiently. I can't use it right now because my laptop broke and I'm on my roommate's laptop. And to be honest, I don't think I'd be able to do much anyway because I suck at life (computers at least). :(

And yes. It's posted earlier than that post.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
I think (at least I hope) he's just looking for a scripter or a mapper... because RMXP is godawfully easy to use.

Anyways, game's concept is still lookin' good.

Atomic Reactor

I don't think I'd be able to do much anyway
He's still saying he wouldn't be able to do much.
So my warning still stands.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
fantastic story, but it just makes me want to do better as a writer :p
I hope this game can make it to the showcase

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
fantastic story, but it just makes me want to do better as a writer :p
I hope this game can make it to the showcase
Uhh, so far there isn't a game yet so it can't get to the showcase, it's an idea thread.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'm definitely looking more for a tutor/mentor to help me learn how to use these programs, not someone to be my slave. I have somebody who has basically offered this though so once this laptop is officially mine work will begin.

Atomic Reactor

Alright good luck, it's a pretty easy program to use, so it shouldn't be to difficult to learn.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I never read any tutorials for rmxp, I simply toyed with the program and eventually figured out what everything does...

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I never read any tutorials for rmxp, I simply toyed with the program and eventually figured out what everything does...
He doesn't seem to like that route, people learn differently, but that is another great way to learn it :)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well, I've decided to give you guys a further preview of the design process going on in the game right now. I'm in the final stages of finalizing the Pokédex and the Pokémon found in it. And here's one of the Pokémon found in the game:

9astc1.jpg

*Unnamed at the moment*
Ability: Super Luck
The Lucky Cat Pokémon
1'04" / 11.8 lbs
HP- 30 / Atk- 58 / Def- 36 / SAtk- 30 / SDef- 42 / Speed- 50
Featured Moves:

Lucky Chant
Heal Bell
Iron Tail
Kinesis

Any name suggestions?