• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

images

Hi, this club is dedicated for all Dawn fans. So if you are fan of Dawn then just join! You can discuss here, post pictures, make topics and have fun!

Little information:

Dawn is a ten
-year-old Pokémon Coordinator and a former traveling companion of Ash and Brock. Her goal is to become great Pokémon Coordinator like her mother.

Sign up form isn't required but i do appreciate if you take the time to do this to show why you like Dawn! also you dont need to ask to join if you are a fan of Dawn you are automatically accepted

Why you like Dawn so much?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

Fan Club's Rules:

1. Follow the rules of PokéCommunity.
2. Respect other members and don't say anything bad.
3. Try to stay as active as you can.
4. Have fun.

Affiliates:

The Cute Pokemon Club

Memberlist:

Dawn-Berlitz(Owner)
Hikari10
AlexOzzyCake
Sector Revenge
Charicific
TheGr8
Infernape3000
DawnLover
Xeberos
SomariFeyWright
blufair
Snivy063
DawnHikarifan4ever

Ghiaccio
TylerSymes
DawnHikari87
Misty~

CSS coding and other additions coming!

Last edited:
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? She is unique among Ash's female companions and unlike Misty, May or Iris she's a girly girl.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Probably her Ambipom cos it inspired me to train one myself and I like monkeys.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I liked her dress in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
fdgdfjlgkjsdfgjsdfl YAAAYYYY! Finally a Dawn fan club! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: She's simply amazing! She's super cute, very cool, determined, strong, willing, powerful, kind natured and just all-around a great person and coordinator!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: You have to ask? Pachirisu! <3 Piplup, Mamoswine and Buneary are also very close to the top of my list, but Pachirisu is far too cute not to be at the top <3
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Paha! I love all of her outfits, but she looks BEAUTIFUL in her princess's outfit in the episode where she gets Togekiss, and she looks adorable dressed as a slowpoke!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? She is unique among Ash's female companions and unlike Misty, May or Iris she's a girly girl.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Probably her Ambipom cos it inspired me to train one myself and I like monkeys.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I liked her dress in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.
Welcome Hikari! Dawn's Sinnoh Grand Festival dress was very beautiful. ^^

fdgdfjlgkjsdfgjsdfl YAAAYYYY! Finally a Dawn fan club! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: She's simply amazing! She's super cute, very cool, determined, strong, willing, powerful, kind natured and just all-around a great person and coordinator!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: You have to ask? Pachirisu! <3 Piplup, Mamoswine and Buneary are also very close to the top of my list, but Pachirisu is far too cute not to be at the top <3
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Paha! I love all of her outfits, but she looks BEAUTIFUL in her princess's outfit in the episode where she gets Togekiss, and she looks adorable dressed as a slowpoke!

Spoiler:
Welcome Alex! You're so right! Dawn is cute and determined. :3 And Pachirisu FTW. ^^

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? I am a fan all around towards the female characters, except the new one Isis. I love her personality. She is very unique, and I like how she dresses for her contests! Very beautiful! For Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I just HAVE to pick her character (even though I don't use Dawn) lol

Quilava

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink dress in the Sinnoh Contests

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? I am a fan all around towards the female characters, except the new one Isis. I love her personality. She is very unique, and I like how she dresses for her contests! Very beautiful! For Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I just HAVE to pick her character (even though I don't use Dawn) lol

Quilava

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink dress in the Sinnoh Contests
Welcome to the club Sector! Yeah, she has beautiful dresses. :) BTW, have you seen the episode where Dawn's Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava because I haven't?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome to the club Sector! Yeah, she has beautiful dresses. :) BTW, have you seen the episode where Dawn's Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava because I haven't?
I like Quilava better than Cyndaquil but I don't think the episodes for the English version is actually aired yet. There's a spin-off for Dawn I think in Japan that shows her Cyndaquil evolves. Its a special episode that was aired in....January or February earlier this year, an one hour special. Thought it was sick but I never seen it evolved successfully and I hope they air it in the US soon.. Been since the summer when I read about it, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! This is where I found out about it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS024#Debuts

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Oh Yeah.....yeah.... An Official Dawn Fanclub :D'
Alright Alright! Let's get to it!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

A1) Pffft....do I really need to explain?! xD Simple, BEST Personality that Appeals to me. She is girly (That's an Advantage BTW), She was Literary the best companion when it comes to aid, care, friendliness, feelings and way more...
She is also BEAUTIFUL and Cheerful :embarrass

A2) PIPLUP PEOPLE! PIPLUP! Its is Hilarious, it always get owned....especially with the Draco Meteor Moments lol which later developed my funniest and favorite episode ever "Piplup, Up and Away"
Looool don't remind me :laugh:

A3) IDK why but I adored her SnowPoint City Outfit...makes her..umm...Cuddly? I think it could be because I adore this fluffy red color.

Please let me in! I am obsessed with her X_X

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Oh Yeah.....yeah.... An Official Dawn Fanclub :D'
Alright Alright! Let's get to it!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

A1) Pffft....do I really need to explain?! xD Simple, BEST Personality that Appeals to me. She is girly (That's an Advantage BTW), She was Literary the best companion when it comes to aid, care, friendliness, feelings and way more...
She is also BEAUTIFUL and Cheerful :embarrass

A2) PIPLUP PEOPLE! PIPLUP! Its is Hilarious, it always get owned....especially with the Draco Meteor Moments lol which later developed my funniest and favorite episode ever "Piplup, Up and Away"
Looool don't remind me :laugh:

A3) IDK why but I adored her SnowPoint City Outfit...makes her..umm...Cuddly? I think it could be because I adore this fluffy red color.

Please let me in! I am obsessed with her X_X
Welcome to the club Charific! Yeah, they are the reasons. Dawn is cute and very determined and she cares about her Pokémon. Snowpoint City outfit makes Dawn even cuter. <3 And it's hilarious to see that Piplup gets hit by Gible's Draco Meteor. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I like Quilava better than Cyndaquil but I don't think the episodes for the English version is actually aired yet. There's a spin-off for Dawn I think in Japan that shows her Cyndaquil evolves. Its a special episode that was aired in....January or February earlier this year, an one hour special. Thought it was sick but I never seen it evolved successfully and I hope they air it in the US soon.. Been since the summer when I read about it, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! This is where I found out about it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS024#Debuts

Ahhh man, I've read sooo much about this episode but never been able to find it anywhere to watch! Not even a Japanese version D: It's a shame, I do think it would've been good t see Cynadquil/Quilava get some character development for once :3 Plus a whole hour of Dawn - what could be better! I want to know how Buneary's fashion debut went and what's going on with Piplup now! D:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I had to join this since I was the one nagging youuu :p

Why you like Dawn so much? I like dawn because she really grew on me since I am watching the DP anime, and she has become one of my favorites in the show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: BUNEARY <333333333333

Snowpoint City their snow outfits :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I had to join this since I was the one nagging youuu :p

Why you like Dawn so much? I like dawn because she really grew on me since I am watching the DP anime, and she has become one of my favorites in the show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: BUNEARY <333333333333

Snowpoint City their snow outfits :D
Welcome TheGr8! She's my favourite character too. :) Buneary's contest moves are great!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I really want to keep this club up and hopefully we can find some more Dawn fans out there, I know there are many more! :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I really want to keep this club up and hopefully we can find some more Dawn fans out there, I know there are many more! :D

Me too. :) We must discuss and make topics so this will stay alive. And get other fans too. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
She does indeed... Especially when she finds a Plusle and Minun to hug! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back