• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Five.

I'll chase you through the yard
And all through the house into the dark
Oh yeah...
I wanna steal your heart!
And eat your brains!

I've eaten brains, it's true
But if my heart were steal beating
It would beat for you
Oh yeah...
I wanna steal your heart.
And eat your brains.

Well, there is invisible text. Anyways, the Masuda Method must hate me...my Shiny Larvitar refuses to show its face.

Peeta Mellark

The Boy with the Bread.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2012
7. I am so bored right now. :| Which is better White Kyurem or Black Kyurem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guys stay on topic. The last post is okay but the two beforehand didn't mention Pokemon. Remember that all posts must be Pokemon related here.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

wELL. OKAY, i GUESS THAT I MIGHT MAKE A LIST OF THE pOKEMON THAT FIT THE MOST WITH THE ZODIAC SIGNS THEN.

aRIES: sAWSBUCK
tAURUS: tAUROS
gEMINI: mETANG
cANCER: cORPHISH
lEO: lUXRAY
vIRGO: kANGASKHAN
lIBRA: lAMPENT
sCORPIO: sKORUPI
sAGITTARIUS: nUZLEAF
cAPRICORN: sTANTLER
aQUARIUS: lOMBRE
pISCES: gOLDEEN

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... I like the idea of Krabby/Kingler myself haha. I don't really get the idea behind Metang at all. I would prefer one of the twin Pokemon, such as Minun/Plusle.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

Metang was formed by two Beldum merging. But anyways, I was actually thinking of Pichu for Gemini because in one movie I saw, there were two Pichus just sticking together all the time.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

Well, now I'm curious as to the history of PokeWorld...why is there no schools with such class that the character can attend? It seems that the history learned is heavily based on religion (such as Arceus creating everything). Hmm...maybe I'm overthinking this.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

Actually, since Arceus is real and there are legendary Pokemon in the Pokemon world that can, say, alter time, it would be more science than religion.

Back