• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome to the club Maka Chop. I'm sure you enjoy your time here. :)

BTW guys, new topic!

New topic: Who do you think is cutest of Dawn's Pokémon?

Pachirisu! I don't think this needs any explanation, but here is why:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Welcome to the club Maka Chop. I'm sure you enjoy your time here. :)

BTW guys, new topic!

New topic: Who do you think is cutest of Dawn's Pokémon?

Mamoswine.

Alright, I'm kidding. Pachirisu wins.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
New topic again!

New topic: What contest was best in Sinnoh saga where Dawn participated?

Years
My fave of Dawn's Contest matches would have to be the Wallace Cup final against May.

Two different female protagonists from two different generations of games (May of R/S/E and Dawn of D/P/Pt), the battle with Piplup vs Glaceon was so intense, resulted as a tie but Dawn won on judges decision.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Yeah, Wallace Cup was awesome! Especially when Dawn had to face May at the finals.

New topic: Where do you think Dawn is going after Hoenn's Grand Festival?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Yeah, Wallace Cup was awesome! Especially when Dawn had to face May at the finals.

I always wondered about that hmmm....

What I want to see is Dawn returning home with the 1ST PRIZE. After that, a new series can be established with dawn as a companion or something, hoping Ash makes it back to Sinnoh for either a Battle Frontier or something relative to Cynthia...idk Cynthia seems to foreshadow a lot of things.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I think she'll go back to Sinnoh to compete again in their Grand Festival, become the champion, meet up with Barry, get married to him and then become like her mum! ^^

Years

Maybe she might travel to Kanto, Johto and Unova as well and she might catch some new Pokemon from Kanto, Hoenn, Johto and Unova along the way to use for Contests. As Unova has no Contests she might introduce them to the region due to her famously being a competitor in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

I think Dawn deserves her own series cos of her similarity to Ash.

Years
i have been saying she deserves her own show she became a super popular character who is real cute and a real charming personality

I agree with you, Dawn made a huge impact on the anime by having lots of Ash-like characteristics.

- Piplup stays out of its Poke Ball (similar to Pikachu)
- Both Dawn and Ash have owned a member of the Cyndaquil line
- Dawn saw a Legendary Pokemon at the start of her journey (Ash saw Ho-Oh, Dawn saw Mesprit)
- Dawn and Ash each have a rodent-based Electric-type Pokemon
- Dawn and Ash have known mothers but no information on their fathers
- Dawn and Ash are based on player characters of the main series games based in their region
- Dawn and Ash are the only characters to not be a Gym Leader nor related to one (Tracey may also fit this category, but his family's details are unknown as this stage)
- Dawn and Ash have each trained the same Aipom and Buizel (Aipom has since evolved into Ambipom after getting traded to Dawn)
- Dawn and Ash pursue similar goals (Ash participates in Gym Battles and League while Dawn participates in Contests and Grand Festival)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
45832_1283282574545_full.jpg

I found this picture earlier... Does anyone know where this was from or when it was?? :S

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I think I haven't seen that episode. Gotta check it right away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back