• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
BANNEDbecause the above user has NO Pokemon in either her avatar or signature. And because Joey's Rattata has a scythe-weilding AWESOME looking Pikachu. :D

EDIT: Whoops, looks like the above user seems to have no signature at all. :\

mew_nani

Years
BANNED because Pikachu doesn't use Twitter, Myspace or Facebook. (I don't know if it can even read. :\)

WAILMERZ FOREVER

WAILMERZ! WAILMERZ! WAILMERZ FOR EVERYONE! You're all banned 'cause you can't catch a silly little 350-pound Waimer!

mew_nani

Years
You are BANNED because I did catch a Wailmer, in Emerald version. (I evolved him, and he is currently sitting with my Latias and my Rayquaza clones in one of my PC boxes. :D)

mew_nani

Years
And you are BANNED for being completely Pokemon-less. (And simultaneously being on a Pokemon Forum at the same time. The irony!)

Back