• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aquamarin Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
The logo is by SkyLink too xD
SkyLink is the spriter with me xD

Yes ther're 31 towns, and hoenn, but hoenn is already in work.
I have a mapper, who only makes Hoenn.

I can need help my this game, because I'm making all the tiles for Gym's etc.
alone, and thatswhy I need a good Pixelworker.

I hope someone can help us.

Virus

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
This game is looking pretty good. Um, you may want to add some more details into your maps. They look a little plain.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
^ Thanks, im working on the maps, and they no really without details. I think we have to much details in there. I think the screens look a little bit empty. But ingame
that isn't so.

I have a good message: I have yesterday/today at 1 o'clock AM started the Dual Screen Script. I've finished the mouse Modul, and the screen definition.
I think I have 15% of the Script finished today/yesterday.

Virus

SkyLink

"Mother-of-Pearl" Developer
Years
Hey Guys

My name is SkyLink
I´m the Spriter of Pokemon Aquamarin.

@Wichu
Sorry because of the Townmap. I didn´t know that the map style is specially for Amethyst. I found that on Google.
But i was made a new Townmap. Look them on Page 1.

Last edited:

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
UPDATE PAGE 1

New Games Rhodolith & Pearlescent.

Aquamarin:
Titlescreen (DS)
Battlesystem (DS)
Menue (DS)

Years
The logo is by SkyLink too xD
SkyLink is the spriter with me xD
Please tell your friend SkyLink to stop stealing my artwork, he is really starting to annoy me. Those logos are just recolors of my Heart Gold and Soul Silver logos I made back in May of last year, and he has just stuck gems and boxes over the parts that make it too obvious. <_<

Check my gallery on my dA (princeofpixels) for the proof. You can see quite clearly that those are my logos he has stolen. Please remove those icons from your games.

Sorry for causing any trouble, but as the PokeCommunity rules state: art theft is NOT tolerated!

Edit: Ack, this is an old thread. I guess my blinding rage blinded me to the posting dates. D: My apologies.

Last edited:

C.N.C

Tile Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Looks really good. love the tiles and the style.
And German is good for me, cause i'm Dutch and i learn German on school.
Good luck with your game.:P

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Update: New Screens, and Worldmap Edit, Resolution Edit, original DS Resolution, finished Dual Screen Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back