• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
D-did [S-HIGHLIGHT]you[/S-HIGHLIGHT] just eat [S-HIGHLIGHT]Wolfofeve[/S-HIGHLIGHT]!? I mean, but, and then the, nom nom?

If by "you", you meant Marin's character, Lucy, and by "WolfOfEve", you meant my character, Amethyst, then yes. That totally happened.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
D-did you just eat Wolfofeve!? I mean, but, and then the, nom nom?

Hahaha... Yes I did~ ;3 I don't know if you somehow managed to avoid being aware, but Lucy has a somewhat large mouth on her stomach. (Because I'm so original.) In all seriousness though, that's a result of her gulpin pokespirit fusion. (Note: Her mouth stomach does not much resemble the one I just linked, which has things like teeth a tongue and eyes. Lucy's is a bit more subtle, resembling a Gulpin's mouth in every way save color.) She also ate Machomuu's character Creed once after he made the mistake of startling her enough to make her think she was being attacked, and doesn't exactly have any big qualms doing this. It should've been visible the entire time your character(s) were near her, as her shirt is torn to the point it doesn't cover the stomach-mouth like it normally does.

Not to mention she did it with an ultra-badass, yet relaxing, "Relax..." Can't help but respect that she wants Amethyst to feel good about being eaten alive.

LOL. I'm actually waiting to see if anyone else caught the reference I slipped into her dialogue in that post.

Khawill

<3
Years
So like that means Wolf isn't going to be digested? If so then I'm not going near your character for fear of being swallowed whole

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm a terrible speller, and the character's name is a killer to say aloud. Wolf is so much easier to say.

Well I'm relieved he isn't going to die, it would be so

Dawn

Years
If so then I'm not going near your character for fear of being swallowed whole

I don't think it's appropriate to use OOC knowledge of someone's character in that fashion. I'd be more put off, but unless we joint posted you'd probably never wait long enough for me to post anyway. :U But yeah, if you read the context of the post it's sort of implied she isn't trying to kill Amethyst via lack of anything suggesting she is.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm a terrible speller, and the character's name is a killer to say aloud. Amethyst is not difficult to say.

Well I'm relieved she isn't going to die, it would be so

I'm just going to keep fixing it until you start separating Zerin from his characters. Zerin is not his characters, and only one of his characters is him.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
If I remember correctly, Mako felt the inside of...uh...

Mako thought Lucy's insides were quite...

...her stomach was comfortable. Of course he was depressed at the time. And disoriented. And confused. And he was curled up.

...I'm sure Amethyst would love it there.

Dawn

Years
@Machomuu: He says that now, but then some random tie-dye ratatta pokespirit wielder falcon punches her in the stomach and suddenly he'll wants out! Regardless, I admit to having found that reaction cute, if not just a bit unexpected. I can't help but wonder if his time in there had an effect on his depression. Remind me to follow up on that incident sometime.

I'm actually going to be joint posting a bit with WolfOfEve, since he can't think up enough for a post in Amethyst's current 'situation'~ Gotta do some thinking, bring Hailey and Arcea more attention. Maybe joint post with TornZero a bit to make that happen.

Years
sorry i stopped posting, but my computer crapped out on me, and i cant afford a new one. i can only post today because i hacked past my schools webfilter. sorry again, and i will be back when i get a new computer.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sadly my most latest post was lost when I took so long to look it over in the preview that I logged out. I condensed it in the IC but I'll just edit the details in later if it's okay Yellow.

Dawn

Years
@dcjboi: Sure... I know that feeling. Two simple habbits to prevent it from happening again are to hit quote instead of reply (For some reason this drastically increases the time it takes to get a "LOL TOKEN HAS EXPIRED GO REWRITE YOUR POST FOR NO REASON" error) and Copy your post before you hit submit. That way even if you do get an error you can just paste it back.

Alternatively, write your post in notepad or word and don't even bother hitting reply until it's done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Name: Desmond

Nickname (Optional): Ezio

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: Dark, Short Hair. Average weight and tall
Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Intelligent, quick to think, fights for justice. Wants to know more of his past. Desires Justice and Freedom.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Grew up in the house with his Father, was an criminal before.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Zoroark, Gengar, Sycther

Nickname (Optional): Connor

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): only one thing on his mind, justice.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Hyperbeam, Roar, Fly, Dig, Surf, Dragon Rage

Other (Optional): Speed, Accuracy, Attack

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): In the beginning, Pokemon could not stop themselves from their battling nature. Some Pokemon fought to the death. Some Pokemon fought for Glory, some for Honor. But with the Pokemon battling, there needed to be order. The first Trainer, Samuel Oak, took the challenge and fought in every battle the Pokemon had to strengthen himself. When the time was right, he was able to stop the Pokemon from their endless battling, and made peace between Pokemon and humans. And that peace has been kept, until now..........

Normal Human
Name:Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal

Nickname (Optional):Ash, Gary.........

Age (Any age): 20

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Dark, Long hair, Tall and average weight

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): does not like being called by their name in Anime shows

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Became the greatest Trainer, fought best friend.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): Sometimes when the night falls, you could almost see the dead Pokemon rise from the ground to seek revenge.

TornZero

Years
Name: Desmond

Nickname (Optional): Ezio

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: Dark, Short Hair. Average weight and tall
Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Intelligent, quick to think, fights for justice. Wants to know more of his past. Desires Justice and Freedom.

I–is this sign-up even serious in any sense of the word? It's like you just grabbed the character sheet and typed pretty much whatever you felt like. It's extremely obvious you didn't read the first post at all. There are so many missing things it's not funny, like a horrid lack of appearance and personality; the history is literally a sentence with no content whatsoever; the Pokéspirit and Other sections make no sense; the opening post isn't even remotely related to Fallout or the character. On top of it, the second sheet looks like you deliberately made it to be laughably awful. I can't even comment on anything in it.

I'm sorry, but unless you actually pay any attention at all to the plot and correct your SU accordingly — as well as completely remove the second sign-up, because that's an absolute joke — it can't be accepted in the least.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'm back from my brainstorming of an amazing SU and I came up with an amazing idea! I'll tell you this much:
1. It's a girl.
2. It's a Butterfree.
That's all I'm saying! I'll get it done soon!

TornZero

Years
*facepalm* sorry about my bro. His first experience with an SU. I'm helping him. Will be improved by Sun. at the latest.

Thanks for bringing it up; please do whatever you can to help him. While my statement obviously still stands in pretty much everything but the first sentence, as his first attempt it would have been much better to have looked at other sign-ups before making his own.

@OrangeNess, knock yourself out.

Back