• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
LF: Shiny Ducklett/Swanna and Ev'd Vaporeon.
OF: Male Deino with Dark Pulse, Male Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, Male Karrablost with Megahorn and Pursuit, Japanese Ditto and Female Carvahna with Dream World ability (Speed Boost) and probably other things. PM Me for the trade.

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Looking for: Shiny Charmander
Offering: Shiny Crobat lvl. 55

;p

Years
I need a tornadus

I need a tornadus, I have starters (squirtle, chickorita, treecko, mudkip, torchic, turtwig, snivy), Extreme speed dratinis, Zoruas and a cobalion

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
IV Gen

LF: Darkrai
OF: Shaymin, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Latios or Latias

Send me a PM

LF: Vullaby
OF Rufflet

Please send me a PM

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
LF: Archen (Any Level) (Hatched Please!) or the Plume Fossil (NON-REVIVED PREFERRED)

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
I need a GIBLE! Can any1 help out?

I want a GIBLE that has a NEUTRAL nature! Can anyone help! I don't have much but maybe I have something worth trading. Or can someone be nice enough to just give one away haha.

My WHITE FC is 3396-3524-8098

& my email is [email protected]

Well i'm going to bump this thread .

Well i'm going to bump this thread .

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
I want a GIBLE that has a NEUTRAL nature! Can anyone help! I don't have much but maybe I have something worth trading. Or can someone be nice enough to just give one away haha.

My FC is 3396-3524-8098

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011

My FC is 3396-3524-8098

& my email is [email protected]

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
LF: Power items, shinies, well-natured Pokemon.
OF: Negotiate. I have a Snivy and a Tepig, as well as White exclusives, among other things.

Years
LF: Zorua since i never got the event celebi :/, Tepig, Oshawott, eeletrik, Rufflet

OF: i don't have much since i havent even beaten the game yet D: i'm at the 6th gym but havent beaten her yet.

LF: Zorua since i never got the event celebi :/, Tepig, Oshawott, eeletrik, Rufflet

OF: i don't have much since i havent even beaten the game yet D: i'm at the 6th gym but havent beaten her yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
hello everyone . Im looking for a cyndaquil and i currently have pokemon black. pm me if you wold like to trade or if you are interested in any pokemon from black.

fc:1893 1186 4645

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
Offering;
rufflet.png

A Rufflet out of my freshly hatched batch
All natures & all UT.
Moves; Peck, Leer, Fly, Aerial Ace

OR

larvesta.png

A Lv.1 UT Larvesta

Seeking;
mareep.png
skitty.png

Any Mareep / Skitty

Years
Seeking Power anklet, power bracer and power lens.
Also seeking flawless Zorua, modest natured.
Will offer accordingly.
PM me. Do include the zorua's level, gender and moveset. Must be female :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back