• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
That would be cute! I would settle for cozying up Moltres's wings right now, though. Okay, maybe I wouldn't take measures that drastic. But my duvet is my best friend at the moment. I wonder if they use duvets in the pokemon world...if so, would that mean they're stuffed with Swanna feathers?

Sir Codin

Love too, Livewire, but I think I need to stay off the other discussions for a while. Otherwise, I'm gonna blow a gasket or get an ulcer.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

I actually had to stop reading/talking about politics for a while long ago because it was pissing me off too much.

Sir Codin

Sometimes I think paying it no mind actually helps you live longer.

Sir Codin

TRIFORCE, I find that to be one of the most annoying things about it. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
No, let's just huddle together in the DCC and try and stay warm from the cold, icy political landscape that exists in the wider world! That's a healthy attitude to have, right?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

No, let's just huddle together in the DCC and try and stay warm from the cold, icy political landscape that exists in the wider world! That's a healthy attitude to have, right?

You'd be correct sir. Huddling online is the best way to keep warm. I like your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back