• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chatroom information and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
Years
i need help i got banned from the chat more than 3 months ago and then i saw this thread and so i need to ask someone how i can be back to the chat. all i said is if anybody likes naruto and then later i went to chat again and it said i was banned

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
i need help i got banned from the chat more than 3 months ago and then i saw this thread and so i need to ask someone how i can be back to the chat. all i said is if anybody likes naruto and then later i went to chat again and it said i was banned

Well... naruto, we don't really have a way into looking at something so far back. But we've cleared the banlist since then, and since you aren't deemed "threatening," I'm sure you're unbanned.

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
Years
thanks

Well... naruto, we don't really have a way into looking at something so far back. But we've cleared the banlist since then, and since you aren't deemed "threatening," I'm sure you're unbanned.
wow your right i was unbanned thanks for telling me this apostle

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Yes i tryed to log in and it said i was banned, i dont know why.

YOU (KhaosKnight) have been booted from #pokecommunity by ChanServ (Not Allowed)

I would like to know why.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
I'm not really sure if this has been asked before or not, but here goes.
I got banned from #spam
I think it was for overspamming, probably overdoing the !ping command.
It's no joke. I'm completely serious.
But, is this even possible?

Years
Sadly that is a channel beyond our own control, so we can't be held responsible for your actions. But I do believe it's possible, there is such thing as "excessive spamming" even on the most spammiest channel within the network.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
That channel is inactive most of the time either way (usually it's just sysops checking for the weather XD) but yeah, even abusing scripts can get you off of that chan.

Unfortunately it's not really anything that PC itself could solve, per se.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
I'm banned, and I know why (even though I was clearly being harassed, flamed, and trolled by two ops), I'd just like to know when that ban will be over. :]

EDIT: Never mind, the ban has been lifted, but I'm leaving this post here incase something happens again.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Hey guys, I accidentally opened the chat tab several times... now it automatically banned me. Can someone remove my ban from the channel?

Years
Hey guys, I accidentally opened the chat tab several times... now it automatically banned me. Can someone remove my ban from the channel?
Would if we could, but that was a server ban, not a channel ban.

And that's...basically beyond our control, sorry. :/ Apparently it's a ban that expires after 24 hours, though, so just sit tight and it should be off by tomorrow.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Would if we could, but that was a server ban, not a channel ban.

And that's...basically beyond our control, sorry. :/ Apparently it's a ban that expires after 24 hours, though, so just sit tight and it should be off by tomorrow.
Oh, lol. Thanks Cowrie. I can wait.

/me bothers Cowrie

<3

GuyNamedSean

Cobalt Scizor
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
Are there different sections in the chatroom, like the different forums or sub-forums?

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
Years
I was on yesterday, and I went on today and got 'YOU (JakeyBoy) have been booted from #pokecommunity by ChanServ (Not Allowed)'. I have used IRCs before, this has never happened. What did I do wrong? I mean, there wasn't even anyone active to see me, so even if I had done something, I doubt I would have been banned. Is ChanServ a modbot?

Disregard that, I learned to read.

Last edited:

Hiei

Trial and Error-er-er
Years
So uh, apparently I'm banned from the channel. I have no idea why, Britney banned me like a couple weeks ago, and I tried to come back a couple times and eventually gave up. I went in today and I was still banned.. I have no idea why, seeing as I've done nothing to anyone :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back