Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted September 13th, 2021
196 posts
3.3 Years
@Prowlcorp. So, this one I'm not sure about at the minute. The engine will be changed from v17 to v19, and a lot of the game is being changed. However, I don't want to force all players to start again completely from scratch, so I will try and find a way to update safely. However, not all aspects from the previous file will carry across.

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
@jimehhh. Yes, I'm putting a huge focus on player choice and options. Are there any resolutions/sizes you're after?
@BlueGhoul. Scaled exp is Gen 5, 7, 8 style of exp. Off is Gens 1-4 and 6. Split is where exp is divided depending on your party. Turn off for more.
Also @BlueGhoul
Spoiler:
A super overpowered money making way, once you can figure out the pattern, is to buy and sell Emblems at the Grand Market

Hope this helped!

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
NOT Split. Scaled if you are levelling up low levelled, otherwise not.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted October 21st, 2021
11 posts
203 Days
@jimehhh. Yes, I'm putting a huge focus on player choice and options. Are there any resolutions/sizes you're after?
@BlueGhoul. Scaled exp is Gen 5, 7, 8 style of exp. Off is Gens 1-4 and 6. Split is where exp is divided depending on your party. Turn off for more.
Also @BlueGhoul
Spoiler:
A super overpowered money making way, once you can figure out the pattern, is to buy and sell Emblems at the Grand Market

Hope this helped!
What is the method exactly?

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
@BlueGhoul
Spoiler:
Well, you basically go to the Grand Market and find the Emblem seller. Find the cheapest Emblem and buy a number of them. Then, you go back on another day and sell them back at a higher price than you bought them for

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
As I recall there IS a speedup button, but I cant remember the default!

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
@Eisuke17 Do you know where it is? It is to the east of Blanko. To access the club itself, you need all your party at level 100, but I think you can still change your nature by talking to Centi at the front and paying a fee.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons

she
Tennessee
Seen August 21st, 2021
Posted August 12th, 2021
13 posts
1.2 Years
This game is probably no longer getting updates and whatnot but I was wondering if it's possible to make the screen a bit bigger, I mean I love the DS style screen but it kinda feels cramped when i play the game. So I was wondering if there's anyway to make the game screen a bit bigger?

Swdfm

Game Developer

Age 25
Male
UK
Seen 6 Days Ago
196 posts
3.3 Years
Yes.
@GummiBerryJuice The game will eventually be updated but not for some time, and press F11