• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow and Drago's Market for Breeding and Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Hey there, looks like your on Pokemon Y... These Rayquazas can mega evolve, so I can't trade them to you on Y. If you have ORAS, I will trade on that! Thanks!

~Shadow

I do have ORAS but I haven't started a save file yet. I'll let you know when I get to a point to where I can trade in it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Thanks Shadow! If there's any problem with the Groudon just let me know and I'll give you your Rayquaza back ASAP.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hey everyone! I have an announcement to make! The announcement is:

I will be traveling for the next few days, so I won't be on for around a week. During this time, my co, Drago0202, will be handling all requests.

Thanks for understanding.

~Shadow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Hey! I'm back because I loved the service :)

Pokémon: Poliwag
IGN: Rodrigo
Friend Code: 2981-7790-0325
IV Spread (optional): 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Poke Ball (Will try my best to fulfil this): Poké Ball
Ability: Swift Swim
Pokerus: No
Nature (optional): Bold
Hi Daramangarasu,
Your Poliwag is ready, just vm or pm me your best time to trade.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Well, I'm not too sure -- I could trade an X specific pokemon or a Cyndaquil/Charmander/Piplup? I'm sure that would be of equal value.

I've got all of those starters, but the starter I'm looking for is chikorita. And I don't know any X specific pokemon, so I need to know what you would trade me. Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
Lol, anything more would be a disproportionate trade mate, don't you agree? Apart from Chikorita which is a bit hard to get, what would you like that's of equal value?

Edit: I've got my hands on a Chikorita. It was tough as hell to get -- what natures do you have for Porygon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back