• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you want to have a dozen of

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2021
A post I saw floating around tumblr a while back and I thought it'd be nice to see it here

In S/M Nanu has a whole lot of meowth and there is one lady with a bunch of Stufful
So if you lived in the Pokemon world what one pokemon would you probably capture, like, 10 of
For me it'd most probably be Torchic
Just imagine settling down among a dozen fluffy warm fire chickens in winter

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
I'd definitely take a bunch of Eevee's in my home.
Probably a pair of adults with eight (newborn?) children <3

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
No particular reason for this but I'd really enjoy having a bunch of Wartortles running around. Just think they would make awesome housemates

pkmin3033

Half a dozen of anything that can learn to use Pay Day. There go my financial problems.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
You can never have too many Dedenne's
Spoiler:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I don't know but I feel like the right answer is Exeggcute. A dozen of them, imagine the scene....

A dozen of cubone would be too sad. A dozen of Aggron and Rhydon, not the best idea... I might take a dozen of Sandshrew :o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
A dozen Bagon would be amusing - constantly struggling to climb onto things (they have less arm reach than a Tyrannosaurus Rex) then launching themselves off of them trying to fly would be both sad and cute. But also probably quite costly.

Other than that, something like Eevee - they're basically cats but they'll evolve into multiple species (I'd actually only want 7). Or a dozen Growlithe as they are most loyal and obedient doggos and puppers of all, and my family's own dog is already so stupid it has to be told to eat its food half the time so I wouldn't forget to tell it to eat:

Spoiler:

Whilst I was searching for the last meme I found this which would be amazing:
Spoiler:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Gimme all da Eevees, you never have enough of them. <3

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I'm disgusted with the lack of Gardevoir in this thread.

That said, I'd rather have some Watchog so they can do all kinds of stuff to assist me on.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Lucario, Pikachu, or Skitty would be fun to have multipuls of :)

I rather like the idea of more than one Hawlucha too. Hearing them all go "HAW HAW HAW!" like in the anime would just be too funny xD

Years
I think it would be interesting to have 12 Smeargle. I'd like to see how different their art styles are and what they're inspired by. Plus, with each of them knowing Sketch, you could have almost a limitless amount of Pokemon moves at your disposal, as long as you could find a way to teach it to them.

Oh, and being able to sell rare paintings like those would be a happy side-effect :p

apollo555

Flying Type Master
Years
I´d take a dozen Poliwags. Just because they are cute and they would blow bubbles all the time and some would end up evolving into tough Poliwraths and some into jolly Politoeds. Which would probably blow bigger bubbles :3

Back