• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2009
I have an idea for a fan game of pokemon.
it will be made using rpgmaker 2k3. (may change)
It will have a cbs where the pokemon appear as actual character sprites
where the trainers will move back and send out there pokemon.
using either choice or pic you select from the following:
atack-select one of your pokemon's atacks
Technique-dodge-increase evasion
-charge-increased damage for your next atack
-defend-decreased damge for that turn
-fight-basic non-elemental atack
flee-run away
pkmn-swap pokemon
pokeball- throw a pokeball
items-use items
pokedex-capture-capture a pokemon's data
-search-look up oponents pokemon's data (does not use turn)
the storyline is about the hero traveling through the land of asdar wanting to become a pokemon master. He gets hooked up with entar (an orginization that steals pokemon) and uknowingly helps out with a raid. when he discovers whats happening he destorys their base and runs off after the admins who evacuate the base and split up.

i'll stop revealing the storyline from here
there will be tons of new pokemon with new evolutions and a way to cross breed
pokemon to obtain others eg cross breed scyther (i not sure how to spell it) and one of my new pokemon irode a steel pokemon to form scissor (since you can't trade)

so what do you think?

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2009
i need a bit of help since i can't get a screen shot ? it doesn't seem to work

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
you can get help at the help/request thread and there is also one to ask people to comment on your ideas, don't create a thread unless you have a detailed storyline and two screenshots or this will be closed.

ShenR

who am I again?
Years
Hi jatyu! I really like your idea. I would like to help, but I'm new at PC and I don't know how stuff works yet. I hope you get someone to help you and get your idea going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back