• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I take Pokemon sprite requests

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
Hi Empro! I searched for your channel and I found it. Btw the quality of your videos is awesome! Congratz! Well, but let's speak about your dear Prof.Empoleon. I made two variants: one it's just him dressing as a scientist/prof. with red glasses on and the other version is the same but he holds a Pokeradar in his right """hand""" too. Well I tried to find the sprite of a Pokedex but searching for it just shows random pokemon sprite sheets and the few sprites that I found were inappropriate so I gave up. Anyways I made the pokeradar version because I didnt know if u wanted to stick with the gadget thing. I personally suggest the pokeradar-less one but it's up to you. Let me know if you like it. As always, you can use my sprites for everything you want! Just please credit me somewhere (maybe in one of your fantastic videos if I am not asking too much), I would really really really appreciate it.
Here you are Empro: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Prof-Empoleon-704291646

Yeah I'll look at them and decide :) maybe if I like it enough I'd be happy to have it in my videos a lot, and thanks for liking my videos :) I think if it works out it would be sweet to have the same sprite but have little variants of it so I could make it into an animated sprite :)

I looked at the pirate and wow I love it, so yeah if its not to much to ask, could you make a animated version? like one where it kinda sways back and forth http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites this gives a good idea of what I like, the one from DP

Last edited:

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'll look at them and decide :) maybe if I like it enough I'd be happy to have it in my videos a lot, and thanks for liking my videos :) I think if it works out it would be sweet to have the same sprite but have little variants of it so I could make it into an animated sprite :)

I looked at the pirate and wow I love it, so yeah if its not to much to ask, could you make a animated version? like one where it kinda sways back and forth http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites this gives a good idea of what I like, the one from DP
Ok, I've tried that but I can't. If you asked me that during summer I could learn more about editing sprite animations but now school started and I have less free time. I'm sorry mate

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
Ok, I've tried that but I can't. If you asked me that during summer I could learn more about editing sprite animations but now school started and I have less free time. I'm sorry mate

It's quite alright man! If you don't mind sending me some kind of link if you have a YouTube channel or anything. I just wanna make sure I can credit your work the right way when I use it :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I can't work atm, i have too many things to do and school. If you still are interested, I'll edit those sprites next summer (maybe).

OK, as soon as you have time, I'm in no hurry.

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I can't edit or recolor stack of sprites, however if you ask for something cool then I'll try to do it! I just don't want to spend my little free time recoloring basic stuff, that's boring and I'll do it when I have more free time (maybe, since it is veeeery boring and i work for free). So feel free to ask!

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
I think it's pretty obvious at this point but I'm writing this anyway: I don't take requests anymore (uni started)

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Apr 17, 2021
Hello good night, I ended up finding this topic wandering the internet and remembered a dream that I ended up being forced to believe. The sobble Pokemon that was my favorite Galar star received a horrible evolution! And I remember that this fanart made me very happy before the inteleon was revealed, so could you help me make a sprite of them? I beg you for that, Sobble doesn't deserve such an ugly evolution ...
wS0kLyS_d.webp

26baa414f754f939e40536d00a5004d8.png

Back