• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: black screen on start up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys, need help. The game was working fine until my computer updated a couple of days ago, now when I load up the game, soundwise everything is fine, I can hear the startup sounds and the "whoosing" when i put my cursor over an option on the login screen, the problem is that I can't see anything, all i get is a black screen, same with the refresher program. I have tried completely deleting everything about the game and re-installing, restarted my computer, and couldn't find an solution on-line, so I need help, much obliged! When I uninstalled the Windows update the game worked again, but I can't keep doing this. I've tried PC Repair programs like ReImagine, still no joy, graphics card is all up to date, the program can pass through the firewall etc.

Back